Reviews for High School Massacre Continued
good-byeguys chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
please continue i was so bummed out when he stop writing the story!
HI-7-obsession chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
I'm glad that you continued from where the other one left off from. I'm hopin you will update SOON! It's really good so far, but you need to continue it soon...Please!

HI-7-obsession
cuiper90 chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
hope you update soon
pinkie maz chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Omg! this story is awesome! I can't wait for you to update and your doing a great job. I like how you are showing more of the characters personalties and for inculding Sharpay more :D

Great story keep it up

maz x
sxcthing123 chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
you give it much more detail which i love, good job

i can help you with ideas if you want

just ask or msg me or something

xo
greekwolf-bluemoon chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Wow, that is really good! please keep writing! and correct me if i'm wrong but is it Troy Sharpay Taylor Chad Ryan Zeke Kelsi Jesse Lyon and Adam and some other girl who are still alive? Please don't kill Adam he has my name! or kill him in a brave way or something like saving Sharpay! or something like that.
Christina chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
yeah! I'm so glad that someone continued this. Its really good! Please continue! *please*. Thankies
Something.more.then.Personal chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
hey im so glad you decided to continue with this its a great stroy by a great writer cant wait for the next chapter!
Genesis Redux chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
Awesome continuing. You need to finish it. Great continueing to one of the best ffs ever.
LyndsiMcKay chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
Nice, I've written stories like this...I think that this is a very good carry on to the discontinued version! Keep going cause I love where you're taking it!
L3af Con3yb3ar chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
Awesome job! Loving how you started it. Thanks so much for this, and I can't wait till you write the rest! Remember to tell me if you need any help with anything.

Trist