Reviews for Crimes Against Humanity
Iuvsbruce chapter 5 . 10/31/2018
I love stories where McKay gets to be the bad ass! They aren't easy to find and this was one of the absolute best!Thank you so very much!
maysecret chapter 5 . 1/5/2010
Great story! I really enjoyed it, esp. with Rodney's prone to panic.. and his ramblings! ;)
kittytrypsin chapter 5 . 1/18/2009
No review is ever too late, right? I just found your story whilst browsing through archives and really enjoyed it. The banter between Rodney and John was well done as was the concern and caring Rodney lavished on his injured friend. And of course, the additional infirmary scene was very welcome. I especially liked the secreting of chocolate cake and the hiding of coffee donated.

Kitty -
moonloony chapter 5 . 12/9/2008
Nice story. I just love Sheppard/McKay dialog (done well, as you do)! They both have a good dry wit. Whump, but not so much that I feel like a tyrannt for tuning in.

Thank you for posting another terrific fic!
godsdaughter77 chapter 5 . 5/5/2008
I really enjoyed reading this story. I thought it was interesting the flashbacks you did for Rodney and the kitten. I liked how you did Jeannie and Rodney's relationship. I also thought the way you potrayed John and Rodney's close friendship was great.
Isobel Kelte chapter 5 . 5/1/2008
Another suspenseful and touching story. The idea of a culture who considers it a great crime to be an Ancient is interesting; it makes sense that there would be those bitter about the Ancient's errors and the harm caused to the galaxy from them, instead of worshiping them.
Ozlex chapter 5 . 10/1/2007
That was cute. Good old Rodney saving the day. Loved all the Shep whump also. Great story.
Trishkafibble chapter 5 . 9/5/2007
That was truly an exceptional story! Good characterization, especially of Rodney; some beautifully touching moments; and action that was believable and well-described, but that served mainly to bring out the character issues-lovely! The image of young Mer and Jeannie caring for the kitten, and especially the nightmare in the epilogue, were done well. Very satisfying all 'round!
Llanea chapter 5 . 9/5/2007
WOW

i love this story, if it wasnt already on favs (which i has been since i found it) it would be now
trecebo chapter 5 . 9/5/2007
You have John and Rodney's voices just right. The head touch with Teyla was perfect.
Obsessed Pam chapter 5 . 9/5/2007
As always from Frisco, this was a really great story and it is we, the readers, who are only too delighted to have such a talented writer to keep us HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY!
ditraveler chapter 4 . 9/4/2007
I see what happened you must have submited a prologue after I read till chapter 3 and it pushed chapter 3 under chapter 4 and so on.

Again I loved the story! write more )
Stargate Groupie chapter 5 . 9/4/2007
Standing ovation for this wonderful tale! It made me laugh, tear-up and jump up and down in a few places...I enjoyed it from start to finish! I'm looking forward to your next adventure feature Team Sheppard...great job!
ditraveler chapter 5 . 9/4/2007
Love it! wodenrful fic...but why is there a repeated chapter ?
faldo chapter 5 . 9/4/2007
Just like to say enjoyed this fic very much. I didn't get to read it in parts so I enjoyed reading it as a whole. Nice to see a protective Rodney. But OUCH all the same. thanks and well done.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »