Reviews for Crimes Against Humanity
sheppard1 chapter 3 . 8/31/2007
Very Nice.

Kathie.
Stargate Groupie chapter 3 . 8/31/2007
*sniff* someone hand me a tissue...the end of this chapter really tugged at my heartstrings. You do such a great job writing Sheppard and McKay. Awesome job!
jasminesmommy chapter 3 . 8/31/2007
sheppards not doing to well but at least mckay found a control room :) please update fast :)
trecebo chapter 2 . 8/29/2007
Back with a vengence and a bum leg? Du-u-u-ude! And this educated and barbarian thing? Not so much the good stuff.
Stargate Groupie chapter 2 . 8/29/2007
McKay and Sheppard on the run and in trouble once again...I love it! LOL! Excellent chapter, update soon please. :)
scifi lemon chapter 2 . 8/29/2007
Squee! Amazing fic. Update soon, all these unanswered questions are killin me! XD
JackFan2 chapter 2 . 8/29/2007
Another fantastic chapter. Don't know if I mentioned this before, but the planet they're on with its different sections of the city is really a cool concept. Honestly, I wish the writers for SGA would peruse some of the great SGA fanfic and they'd surely find some better ideas than what has been done thus far. Although, credit where credit's due; season 2 was better than 1 and season 3 was better still than season 2 so it would seem they've found out how to make things better each season. Guess that's progress. Although why they'd get rid of Carson and Weir and think that's an improvement is beyond me...

Anyroad, poor Rodney, finding himself on the receiving end of whumpage too. I look forward to more soon!
StarSkimmer chapter 2 . 8/29/2007
Wow, interesting! Poor Shep, he gets whumped again! Really can't wait to see what happens next - the whole barbarian and educated section thing is quite intriguing. :) Update soon!
jasminesmommy chapter 2 . 8/29/2007
poor sheppard talk about getting thrown into a bad situation i really hope the rest of the team was able to get help but knowing wier she will try to get them back peacfully that could be to late for sheppard i hope they hurry :)
Hettie chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
Interesting beginning. More?
LilRicki chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
Oh, that's not good . . .

:-)

-LilRicki
Machaggis chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
Oh Oh, that's not good...they need to learn to stop letting people touch them with things! :-)
Stargate Groupie chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
Yup, that crazy ATA gene...it is either getting them in trouble or out of it...LOL! Great start to another great adventure! Looking forward to your next chapter!
JackFan2 chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
Oh! Fantastic beginning! Humor, then a quick change to 'oh crap!', an ancient device, and the possession of the ATA gene, once again, making life not so pleasant for the 'Lanteans in the Pegasus Galaxy.

More please!
scifi lemon chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
Awesome start! It's interesting to see a society that doesn't like Ancients. Haven't seen one of those before. Update soon!
50 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »