Reviews for Showing You The World
Kisa Stardust chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Ok, I liked the story, a few breaks could have been used when you jumped around like you did, it confused me at first. My first thought when Ryuichi had taken Tatsu back to the room was 'Rape?' ...but you can't rape the willing and we all know how willing tatsu was...but yeah...it almost seemed to be rape o.o''
0987654321poiuytrewqlkjhgfdszx chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
KAWAII! HAHAHA! CUTE!~~~
Shadowfox13 chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
hahaha that was funny. Will you do a sequel with the parent showdown in it? hahahahahaha
Always a Bookworm chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Wow. Wowwow. I think I may just have found my favourite Tats/Ryu fic EVER! XD! This is exactly what I wanted to happen in the anime- it was perfect. The whole one night stand thing was really well done, and then the second half was just so cute... I think I died and went to heaven when Ryuichi pulled him up on stage and kissed him- so cute! XD!

Also, your characterisation was excellent. You captured the two sides to Ryuichi's personality really well, and Tastuha was perfect as well. I also loved the parts the other characters had to play in this- especially Shuichi! You just wrote him so perfectly, I love the friendshippy moments he had with both Ryuichi and Tatsuha. Very nice! Oh, and Tohma's protectiveness over Ryuichi. XD! So Tohma!

Well done on a really amazing story, I absolutely loved it! :D

Bookworm
GHSNEKO chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
aww, kawaii... lol.. anyways, loved it, and its going in my community archives!
CharizardFlames chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
Wow, that was one long fic.

But I enjoyed reading it nonetheless. It was cute and funny. (Just like Ryuichi. )

To be honest, though, I don't often read Gravitation fics (I'm not that fond of the series) but I happened to be in the mood for it and I'm glad I came across your fic ! I like this pairing - if some fangirls in anime get to be with their crushes, then fanboys deserve it too ! (However, my favorite is RyuichixShuichi but pretend you didn't hear that.)

Altogether, nice fic, keep up the great work !

(I'm sorry about the ranting. Tends to happen when I review. Sorry.)
Amiri chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
Ah..

I'm not feeling very eloquent today so here:

GREAT STORY! THANK YOU SO MUCH!
bgtea chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
Hahaha, that was cute! I always have a secret soft spot for Tatsuha. Oh Tatsuha, he needs more lovin'! Thanks for the fic, it was a wonderful read. :D
Determined chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
Pretty good, liked the squealfest of Shu and Ryu!
DainoChild chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
LOVED IT!
shipet100 chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
i really really reall wish you would make a two! i love them!
Imina chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
Fantastic reading here! Had me grinning, smiling, laughing and glued to the screen.
VowieLou chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
AW *GLOMPS* This is so sweet/awesome/amazing! i love it!

I also love how it was written

And i love this pairing. How cute are they?

Well done, thankyou for writing such a good story!

*glomps* just for good measure
sinful ang3l chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
Love the way you wrote your fic.
AwkwardBlueKitty chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
i loved this, please write more RyuxTats storys! oh, and i agree, Tatsuha is so HOT! love him! later