Reviews for No Other One
Guest chapter 77 . 6/19/2014
I am very curious as to what happens next, I can't wait for the next chapter
kennedy chapter 76 . 4/6/2013
i stumbled across this ancient story recently and read it in a couple of days. your plot, writing style and character analysis is uh-maze-ing! it's a shame you stopped writing this. i really would've liked to see how it turned out.
sorry for the review that's three years late but i just had to congratulate you on this fabulous work!
olliebella chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
great story x
aniki19 chapter 77 . 6/6/2012

This is the longest story i have ever read on ff and the fact that i went through all 77 chpts in one go still astounds me.

But the most amazing thing is that you have captured n piqued my interest to carry on the torments/angst / abused/ torture

among these beloved characters astonishes me even more!

*sents author blue m&ms *

Im a late fan of csi miami...n only just watched e episodes wif kyle n im not too sure abt yelina n ray jn but i must

say the way u've describe them is fantastically convincing!

Im a huge fan of kyle's angst/hurt /torment /bewildered-ments *passes teddy to kyle * so ive definitely enjoyed this throughly!

so,poor kyle n horatio aside...please...more?
Mrs. Darcy1234 chapter 77 . 12/21/2010
I remember reviewing this story a while back, and since than I have been so busy with school and what not, that it has had completely slipped my mind... But let me just say that I have enjoyed rediscovering your story and curling up in my bed and reading all the chapters I have missed. After reading this last chapter I am sorta curious as to see where this is going... I so desperately want Kyle and Horatio to come to terms with everything and start to build that father/ son relationship that I love the most. But I know that in time that will be achieved... Keep up the amazing work and I look forward to more chapters from my favorite CSI:Miami fan fiction writer(And I'm not kidding)
Roots4Miami chapter 77 . 12/20/2010
Now that the shoe is on the other foot why can't Horatio accept help from Yelina? She was OK with help when her son needed it. I'm getting tired of NO improvement in the relationship between father and son. Lock them both in a room together until they can talk to each other honestly! Please, we need to see some progress. Thanks for writing.
Baxin-Six chapter 77 . 12/20/2010
Horatio frustrates the heck out of me. I have a feeling he's going to talk to Kyle but he's not going to do a whole lot of listening. Nice chapter. I always look forward to more.
bananacupcakes chapter 76 . 11/9/2010
please update soon :)
Roots4Miami chapter 76 . 9/8/2010
Glad to see this one back. Yelina sure has not given up on Kyle. How much will she tell Kyle about his father? Will any of the information make a difference to him? I hope so. Stop being so stubborn, Kyle! At least try to listen to what he has to say. And Horatio has to try to see behind the teenage bravado to the young boy that has not had anyone he can really trust in his life. They both need to take a step towards each other and give things a chance. Please give us a small hint that things between them will improve. Thanks for writing!
Baxin-Six chapter 76 . 9/7/2010
Yay, I'm glad to see you're back. I was just thinking about this story yesterday. It definitely wouldn't be good if Horatio found out Yelina was checking up on him. Eek. Looking forward to Horatio and Kyle finally talking.
freddie chapter 75 . 8/16/2010
Just discovered this last night, and ... wow. I love the confusion and frustration of all the characters, esp. the peek beneath Horatio's sunglasses. The main four characters are so alive in their utterly human reaction to various events. Horatio so wrapped up in being a failure and trying to be perfect that he misses the obvious solutions (talk to the kid!); Kyle so defensive and antagonistic towards life as a whole yet also insecure; Yelina feeling trapped by life and the madness of her relatives; Ray railing at the madness that is his life and the sheer injustice of yet *another* relative dropping from the sky (best line was something like "why can't this family reproduce normally?"). Really looking forward to more and anxiously hoping it hasn't been abandoned ...
Baxin-Six chapter 75 . 5/7/2010
Good chapter! I find it funny that Kyle is now demanding information about Horatio, however he plans on using it I'm sure it wont end well. Maybe he'll use it in a good way? : ) I feel bad for Yelina, not only does she have to worry about Kyle but also her own son.
Baxin-Six chapter 74 . 4/21/2010
Hopefully he remembers that while he is talking to Kyle to try and keep a level head. I enjoy your story and am glad that you are taking the time to finish, no matter how old it is. : )
Roots4Miami chapter 74 . 4/20/2010
Great chapter! Yelina has gone above and beyond in trying to get through to must have lots of patience to calmly answer some of his comments. It may be asking too much of Kyle at this time, but he really should be honest with his father about why he ran and could not work in the morgue. I'm sure the death of his mother has not even entered Horatio's mind. If Kyle will talk to his father (and that's a BIG if) Horatio needs to really listen to his son. They need each other, they just don't want to admit it. It would be nice if you let them make some headway in their relationship as father and son. They have gone through enough, let them start to understand each other. Looking forward to the talk between father and son.
3 chapter 74 . 4/20/2010
Agh! no a CLIFFhanger. why oh why!