Reviews for Observing From Afar
JavaForever chapter 3 . 1/2/2008
I love rambling Lorelai, she's so cute that way!

Oh! Love the townies! Kirk especially...so funny!

Love the ending! Great story! The only little thing I can point out is that my nitpicking self says that Lorelai wasn't actually with Max at the time Rachel came to the diner, so she wouldn't need to tell him anything. I might be a little too detail obsessed. Great job, and now on to Twister Tournament!
JavaForever chapter 2 . 1/2/2008
Okay, reviewing as I read here. Now why is Lorelai questioning Luke's relationship? She should know that he always gets defensive about it, and defensive Luke leads to angry Luke! *shakes head* Silly girl.

Hee, neck vein! I loved that line in 7.19 "Luke, try to control your neck vein!" Cracks me up every time.

*eyes widen at Lorelai's confession* Ops...
JavaForever chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
I'm running out of stories to review here! Well anyway, so much for Lorelai's secrecy. I'm interested to see where you go with this. Good beginning chapter, fewer jokes than your one-shots, but it also has the uh...potential I guess would be the right word? On to chapter 2!
BluEeYedBRunETte726 chapter 3 . 10/28/2007
aaw...yay! short, sweet and perfect! i loved it
BluEeYedBRunETte726 chapter 2 . 10/28/2007
whoah! didn't expect that! definitely got me sucked in though, as always!
GGjunkie33 chapter 3 . 10/24/2007
Haha, very cute story! Love it, like usual! Keep up the good work with your amazing writing! : )
HNfan1992 chapter 2 . 10/20/2007
loved it please please please write more soon! just to make me happy! it's a great story!
WriteChristineR chapter 3 . 10/14/2007
Love the townies. So funny. And the Sound of Music reference... Diamond would be proud. And the stalking comment... amusing. Anyway, good story in general. I really liked it.
WriteChristineR chapter 2 . 10/14/2007
Oh man. I wish. Amazing.
WriteChristineR chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
I love how Rory's being supportive. Excellent. Must read more.
gilmorefanforever chapter 3 . 10/10/2007
Luke knows The Sound of Music! Diamond would be proud. Excellent job, Java.
gilmoregirlsalwaysforever chapter 3 . 10/9/2007
that was good i really enjoyed it
Schuyler Lola chapter 3 . 10/9/2007
You talked about stalkers. You are ah-mazing, Java. And this was cute...Lorelai just coming out with it was great!

Of course, the eating establishment thing is going to make me laugh forever.
Jeremy Shane chapter 3 . 10/9/2007