Reviews for Observing From Afar
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
good chapter
GGjunkie33 chapter 2 . 10/8/2007
Ah! I can't wait to see how Luke reacts! I love what you're doing with this story, good job! Update soon please!

By the way, I thought you did really well with the dialogue/banter between Luke and Lorelai. Very funny!
gilmorefanforever chapter 2 . 10/8/2007
That was not nice Java. A cliffhanger? Was that necessary? Otherwise, fantastic chapter. I totally utterly really (insert other adverbs) loved it. Please update, like, immediately.
LukeAndLorelaiDanes1 chapter 2 . 10/8/2007
I love it I love it I live jealous loralei! great chapters write more soon!
allycat1186 chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
Cute Story!
J.Stone chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
I always love a Rory Supportive fic. Thank you. Look forward to more.

Added all categories.

John Stone.
BurningxRedxCaskett chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
ooh...i'm loving it so far! update soon!
Cinny72 chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
This is a really cute challenge idea. I love how you've laid out this story so far; I liked Rachel, because she seemed like a genuinely nice person who really cared about Luke, but it was so obvious in S1 that Lorelai was jealous of her... and that Luke had moved on from their past. I love that Rory convinced her mom to tell Luke. I can't wait for their talk! Update soon :)
StanaTorv chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
thats really good. looking forward to more

:D sam
gilmoregirlsalwaysforever chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
that is really good i hope you write more soon!
Mag68 chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
This was fabulous. I loved this bit "when Luke and Lorelai have a fight. Alternate routes, crappy coffee, and hunger pains ensue. And that, my friend, is Armageddon for the Gilmore House. It’s not prudent.”

Please tell me you will continue this one. Please, please, please!
gilmorefanforever chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
Ooh! Another story! I like it Java! Update soon!
Schuyler Lola chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
Aww, cute...I love how you read Lorelai, and got her down like that. It seems like she's definitely what you described.
The Mrs.Ventimiglia chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
Another Great Story! I can't wait for more! This sound awesome, I can't wait to see where this is going if Rachel's still in the picture- though we all know Luke would break up with her in a heartbeat for Lorelai. I love your take on this eppi/season thing. Can't wait for more!
29 | « Prev Page 1 2