Reviews for Parody of Symphonia
george-egrorg chapter 30 . 3/11/2012
Pretty good chapter.

I vote for Lloyd x Colette!
Hikaru Yamamoto chapter 29 . 12/30/2011
Apparently, the Sorcerer's ring makes pigs commit suicide, fish do your bidding and birds carry you around. Damn

Generosity is wonderful. Yeah, shut the hell up!" Lloyd told the Pope, pissed off. "It doesn't matter if you love him, or capital HIM. Just put your paws up, 'cause you were born this way, baby! No matter who you are, once you're born into this world, you have a right to live!"

She doesn't age! Like Avril Lavigne!"

Hikaru Yamamoto chapter 28 . 12/30/2011
I thought this was dead :D so happy to see it alive. BWHAHAHAHA MAR? MARSHMALLOWS? MARJIUANA? got a huge laugh outta me. AND THEN A BIG FREAKING-ASS CUTSCENE OCCURRED! And Palmacosta was utterly raped and everybody died, for some reason, yep I still got confused as hell from that in the game.
Guest chapter 29 . 12/22/2011
Your ingeniousness has been quoted. Several times. Trololol. I love this, and I have to agree, Lantheon Gorge is definately the worst dungeon in terms of redundancy. FEED TEH FLOWER! Kill the flower... RIDE TEH FLOWER BREATH! HURRAY blarg. Oh, and I just thought of a title for maybe Lloyd of Genis! "Get your mind off of your stomach!"
archangel24 chapter 29 . 12/17/2011
This was a great chapter! hahahaaha! the best part was the "omg an angel in a sailors suit" i laughed really hard! and i did agree on the ymir forest dungeon. dumbest ever. played it today. i mean at the end namco wrote in a part that had lloyd say "that took forever". if they know that why do it lol? um i want lloyd to leave with colette which is the norm becuz they are both idiots... they deserve each other... zelos needs to be with plot hole girl! keep writing! you make my life fun! thanks! :)
mandrakefunnyjuice chapter 29 . 12/6/2011
Zelos and Lloyd. I don't care if it's romantic or not, it doesn't matter to me, but Zelos is the one character who consistently doesn't annoy me. Sheena is like, passive aggressive to the max, Colette's . . . Colette, and everyone else is kinda meh. It's not even in this parody either, it's the game in general.

I agree with Plothole Girl x Zelos too, though. Lolol
Mega Mario chapter 29 . 12/4/2011
You got your internet terminology wrong there.

loli (noun): A female who looks like a young girl. Actual age is not a factor in whether or not a girl is a loli. Only appearance counts.

lolicon (noun): One who is attracted to lolis.

Also, I feel that you did not do justice to the utter tedium of getting the Ymir Fruit.
archangel24 chapter 28 . 11/28/2011
Hello. I recently stumbled on your fan fic and i love it so mmmmuuuuccccchhhh! so many funny jokes especially about corrine, and musical theater, and i beg you to finish the fan fic series for disc 2 is short 3 you're amazing. also... i really want zelos and plot hole girl to hook up... lol just saying...
Needles of Rain chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Hahah! Nice! 'Because my Alarm clock is broken' XD Just.. Awesome. MOAR! Tis be very funny. XP
mandrakefunnyjuice chapter 28 . 11/23/2011
That Old Spice joke was the fucking dog's meow. Whatever. I laughed like dirty old man at the one-eyed cannon. Swear to god, it made my whole goddamn day.

That is all.
Mega Mario chapter 28 . 11/20/2011
Kratos ships Shelloyd?

Mega Mario chapter 4 . 10/11/2011
Please write more!
Mega Mario chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Update please!
Faikitty chapter 24 . 5/25/2011
Oh my God, this thing is the most hilarious fanfiction I've ever read. XDD You deserve these hypothetical cookies. *hands plate of cookies*
Hawkin chapter 27 . 12/19/2010
The series is great. Very funny. Will there be any other chapters soon?

One thing I found a bit off was the narrative concerning dialouge:

"OW! My precious, perfect foot!" screeched Zelos, as Lloyd went fumbling about in the dark and tripped.

"This is pointless, we need light." complained Raine.

"Can we set Lloyd on fire?" Zelos suggested, grouchily.

'Screeched Zelos', 'Complained Raine', and 'Zelos Suggested', a simple 'said' would sound just fine rather that a different verb for every part of dialouge since it's written well enough for readers to know what emotion or whatnot the characters are expressing.

Other than that, it is very good, and I would love to read more.
93 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »