Reviews for Parody of Symphonia
Hikaru Yamamoto chapter 21 . 12/30/2009
This is the first time I'm reviewing this story and let me just say OH GOD THANK YOU FOR UPDATING!This always manages to make me laugh so badly.I love the Lloyd Sheena paring because of thank you for updating,I hope you update again soon,since I'm a major TOS fan.
Bonus Material chapter 20 . 11/2/2009
As always, you grabbed me and made me pay attention. It's always a joy reading this story, and it gets better by the chapter. Of course, it's time for "Audience Title Time!"

-Colette earned the title of Future Slave

"If Lloyd says it, I'll do it. Give me an order, Lloyd-sama~"(eww)

-Rodyle earned the title of Bond Villain!

"Now that I've announced my presence needlessly to probably my strongest enemies, everything is going perfectly! Geheheheehe"
alicia-megan chapter 20 . 10/7/2009
You are awesome. Really. Sorry I never review, I'm just lazy... Which I know is no excuse but, whatever.

Anyway I loved this chapter. OHMYFUCKINGGODITSKRATOS!

Loved the Harry Potter reference...

Your Zelos makes my day...

If I keep reviewing, I'll start pointlessly ranting. So awesome job, and please work on your next chapter!
Mr. Light Chicken Bulbs chapter 20 . 10/5/2009
Aw, Zelos, did you HAVE to say that thing about Tabatha and Altessa? Ew...
Mr. Light Chicken Bulbs chapter 13 . 10/5/2009
Despite his awesomeness, I can't wait for Kratos to leave so that the group has absolutely no direction whatsoever. Great work so far!
kbbaby2123 chapter 19 . 8/5/2009
*Falls on floor from laughing* I love this story~

Regal- I mean the convict is amusing in this chapter. I think he should be the Kratos stand-in instead of Zelos. Just 'cause he acts more like him. Zelos acts like... a Pedo Bear. XD
Bandit Of The Wind chapter 18 . 6/30/2009
Isn't there, like, no cities near Meltokio? Where WOULD Zelos get some anyways? Sybak?

Still, good chapter!
TheSuperBanana chapter 18 . 6/22/2009
Yay, you updated! this is so funny!

"Sheena, no!" hissed Raine, swiftly interrupting her, "We mustn’t let Colette breed!"

You totally stole that from yu-gi-oh abridged didnt you?
kbbaby2123 chapter 10 . 4/22/2009
You know... that part where they're listing off the colors of the windmills sounds like part of a musical I was in a couple of years ago... "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat" was it's name... only instead of "white", it was "brown". "It was red, yellow, green, brown and blue!" (the song was actually MUCH longer than that.)

ENOUGH OF MY TANGENT! I really love this story! I think if this is what the game's actual dialogue was, I'd play it repeatedly and laugh at it each time.
Bonus Material chapter 17 . 4/17/2009
A great chapter as always. It actually gave me a couple title ideas.

Colette earned the title of "Dude, Where's My Soul?"

Apparently systematically having one's soul chipped away is akin to forgetting where you parked. You'd defend yourself if you had been speaking lately.

Zelos earned the title of of "The Point. You Missed It."

Government-regulated oppression is definitely similar to constant worship. Really.

Anyway, keep up the good work.
freakyanimegal chapter 17 . 4/16/2009
XD

"Good little expendable NPC'

Classic. n.n
Bandit Of The Wind chapter 15 . 1/30/2009
I do like the fact that you, 'the player', keeps adding dialogue in like you're playing the game. :3
AzazerLikt chapter 15 . 1/30/2009
A return to the off the wall hilarity of the older chapters. Rather refreshing after the general lack of zaniness the past few chapters, though I will miss the wit it really is good either way.

Also where's my title? I'm a suicidal virgin too...
Mega Mario chapter 14 . 12/21/2008
Why did the chapter switch to italics halfway through?
AzazerLikt chapter 14 . 12/21/2008
Still incredibly funny. A large improvement over the last chapter, the humor's still more dry wit than zany but I personally love it either way. And quick question... Where's MY zombie teddy?

Just keep up the good work as per usual, you know who to turn to after all.
93 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »