Reviews for Parody of Symphonia
Legacy chapter 2 . 4/30/2008
OMG! I read this at my neighbours house while she was watching TV and almost had to stuff my fist down my throat for laughing so much!

I suppose many people would think that this is insulting to those who love Tales, but I love Tales and, well, as I said, choking on my own laughter.

Can't wait to read more!
AzazerLikt chapter 6 . 4/26/2008
Ah some brilliant satire, a bunch more bashing, a few drug jokes thrown in? Absolutely wonderful chapter just about sums it up!
Whatsername Blargh chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
I love it! XD
AzazerLikt chapter 5 . 1/17/2008
Wow, so many lulzworthy things to quote. Granted it's hilarious, but for some reason I just can't help but feel bad when my beloved Colette is bashed. -_-' Ah! It's worth it!
AzazerLikt chapter 4 . 10/26/2007
Happy birthday, let's hope it doesn't have as many spelling/grammer errors as this chapter!.. Yeah I'm an asshole but seriously you're English, therefore you should know English by the um... CHICKEN PROPERTY! BEHOLD I AM GENIUS!

_ But er yeah, good chapter 'n' stuffz.
freakyanimegal chapter 4 . 10/26/2007
As far as I'm concerned, they SHOULDN'T keep it intact..KILL THE DITZY BLONDE! X3 MWAHAHAHAHH! er...ahem...you didn't read that, got it? (Shifty eyes)
freakyanimegal chapter 3 . 10/8/2007
Lol. Genis is a whiny coward. Heheheh.
Demons Hiding chapter 3 . 10/7/2007
YES! FINALLY SOMEONE ELSE NOTICES THE ISELIAN NPC WITH THE EXACTLY SAME VOICE AS LLOYD! BWAHAHAHAHA! IM NOT CrAzY!
Mega Mario chapter 3 . 10/7/2007
Okay.

This chapter was weird.

A good kind of weird.
Mega Mario chapter 2 . 9/18/2007
That was... awesome...

Make more...
freakyanimegal chapter 2 . 9/18/2007
...Hheheheheh...BTW, you think the bandages would obviously be hiding something, right? I mean, why would you put bandages over a glove? That doesn't make fing sense! O.o!
TheAuthorFormerlyKnownasRoA chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
cant. stop. laughing. make more. now. *dies*
freakyanimegal chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
XD!
Animedude17 chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
Heh that was pretty funny ,dunno how Raine could get any crazier tho 0.o.
89 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6