Reviews for FETT'AD
Kelana-ti chapter 26 . 10/18/2012
Huh, this is an interesting story. Sad, because Chev died, but interesting. I hope there is a sequel, and that Rouge gets a happily ever after.
Guest chapter 26 . 7/9/2012
To be perfectly honest, I was enjoying reading it untill the clones were given personalities. I found the 'falling in love' scene rushed and quite unbelievable. I could not really get into the story after the kenobi scene.
However, this is just my opinion. I'm sure there have been loads of people enjoying your story to the fullest.
I did enjoy the first part of the story immensely. I thought the writing style was a new and fresh approach. There weren't very many things that I thought didn't comply with any star wars books or movies. I liked the characterization of rouge. A very detailed
Well done!.
Sev Fett of the cuy'val dar 10 chapter 2 . 8/29/2010
I love this story now...I can't stop re-reading it.
Sev Fett of the cuy'val dar chapter 2 . 7/26/2010
Nice if you were wondering about family is more than bloodlines in mando'a it's:Aliit ori'shya tal'din. love the story t92
Sev Fett of the cuy'val dar 10 chapter 4 . 7/21/2010
Nice...mando'ad I see?Well k'oyacyi with resent is Kandosii! need more :D
Sev Fett of the cuy'val dar 10 chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
it's ke bbarjurir gar'ade,jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya it's mando'a for train your sons to be strong but your daughters to be stronger ori'jate it's ori'haat vey impressive ner vod k'oyacyi write more stories please
The Darkest wizard chapter 26 . 7/4/2009
This is a great story!
The Darkest wizard chapter 22 . 7/4/2009
This is a great story!
Masterful-Mind chapter 11 . 6/2/2009
I have read Zeor Line and I love how you incorrperated those characters! Stick is awsome and I love the last sentence! "Uh oh," she said. "Looks like lover-boy just spotted his target." Perfect! Can't wait for any updates past the last chapter!
Cirex chapter 22 . 5/7/2008
I don't know why she is so against Boba pursuing Imperial bounties. They pay good. I mean he's just doing what Jango did.
General Razgriz chapter 26 . 5/5/2008
Supremly good! You are the only one whose done their research. especially with the Mando'a. thanks for a good story.

General Razgriz
ola chapter 26 . 3/2/2008
i think u should make a story about someone going into starwars and being raised as a bounty hunter how would he affect the clone wars and the war between rebels and stormtroopers?

i think this would be good but thats just my opinion i mean this person has an adult mind in a childs body
Cirex chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Mandalorians don't care if a child is half Mando. You see, thay adopt children and even adults into thier culture. Family is more than bloodlines-Mandalorian saying.
Merrit Jade chapter 7 . 1/25/2008
This is really cool!

I love the way it is written, so casual and free style.

And the plot's cool. I really like the OC's character, she's, i don't know, um, cool. She's like a normal teenager through the way she acts and thinks, like when she was ejected from the ship and worried anyone saw her, and how she swaggers to make her self look older.

Ok, i'm going to keep reading this now. I'm really into it.
Kayla Tetavor chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
Very good story. Hope to see more from you in the future. Thank you for sharing.