Reviews for The Bourne Intermezzo
Irishbrneyes chapter 3 . 6/2/2013
I really liked this story. It was a great "what if?" before we got the third movie. I can't wait for you to write one where he goes to find Nicky. Thanks for this wonderful glimps!
thrownhammer chapter 3 . 7/18/2012
Loved it, thanks for sharing!
jdluvva chapter 3 . 5/14/2012
Since The Bourne Series are my all time favorite movies I am surprised I had never read any ff. I began reading them Saturday and this is by far the best and most believable. It is also a tease because, while a great story by itself, it definitely leaves you wanting more :). Well Done. I am going to catch all of your stories
Servena chapter 3 . 2/6/2012
This was really well written and you made this Jason/Nicky thing work. Also very interesting to see this vulnerable side of him. I'd love to read Jason turn up at her doorsteps once again, this time in Amsterdam. ;)
Flying Stone chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Oh my gosh, this is an incredible story! I just recently watched the Bourne trilogy and loved it, but hated seeing Marie die. I was trying to figure out ways to make a Nicky/Jason story work, but you've already done it perfectly! Beautifully written, your style is clear and effective, sharing the storyline and details without slowing the reader down by excess words or wrong puncuation. I love the sides of the characters you show, and the care you give each moment of the story. I love it! 3

Keep writing! :-)
katdemon1895 chapter 3 . 10/30/2009
an excellent story, kinda wishing to know if nicky got that twenty or not, overall it was nice
ClaMiAl chapter 3 . 4/8/2009
I had a great time reading this fic! I especially likes that scene at the end, where Jason is back in assassin mode. But, through the whole fic, you did a brilliant job describing Jason through Nicky's eyes. Really, very well done.
Owl Emporium chapter 3 . 1/27/2008
Great job! I loved the last line! Hope you write more, but I guess more romantic...haha I'm a romance freak. xD
SoldierToger chapter 3 . 1/4/2008
Wow! I loved this piece and I feel you kept Bourne in very good character. It almost felt like the Bourne Identity with the little bit of humor you added in. I think that's what I missed most about Supremacy and Ultimatum: the humor. There was just a little bit in Identity, but it really made the Bourne character that much more likeable for me. Worked the same for this here, too:D. I also liked how you didn't throw them into each other's arm and romance *nods*. Very nicely written and enjoyable to read!
Vampire Queen chapter 3 . 12/13/2007
Very well done. I loved it. Keep up the great work!
zenstarrflower chapter 3 . 12/7/2007
love it!

please update soon
Elliesmeow chapter 3 . 10/30/2007
I certainly wouldn't take that bet. He's Jason Bourne.

Nice fic. I liked that he had some time to recuperate from his wounds and make amends to Nicky for scaring the crap out of her.

-Ellie
Jaythorne chapter 3 . 10/22/2007
Brilliant story! And I'm not even a Nicky/Bourne shipper! I LUV IT! Oh, and if I were Tom Cronin I wouln't take up Nicky on that bet. XD Jay
tinglebop chapter 3 . 10/11/2007
Hey, great story, loved it. conveys his feelings, etc. really well. everyone's in character as far as I can tell. one of the few good bourne fics I've read. hope you write a sequel. great job. :D

Ally B.
Frust-sheep chapter 3 . 9/16/2007
Awesome story. I hope too, that you write a sequel or other ffs about this couple. PLEASE.