Reviews for Smoke and Mirrors
stallion-ponyta chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
:D great story
BlackLillyWildFlower chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Okay, I'm into this story. I see that you have not updated in a while, but I an very interested in seeing where this story heads. Hope to read more soon! SC
LitRaptor42 chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
I think my head just exploded.

Well, anyway. I highly welcome another chapter of this. Your prose flows well, and Bean-to-Bean dialogue, strangely enough, feels quite natural. I'd love to find out where the HELL this idea came from, and some backstory. Yum!
BeanFan09 chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
Well, to start things off, I like how this story is shaping up. An Island/GoldenEye (two of my favourite films) crossover, now that's one I've never heard of :-). But I really do like it. Of course, I love anything that involves one Sean Bean, but that's beside the point :-). Both your grammar and structure are excellent, and your storyline is quite intriguing.

Here's one bit I though you might find useful: While looking over the first draft of the script for The Island, I came across Merrick's first name (Yes, he actually does have one). It's Bernard. I know it's never mentioned in the final film, but I thought it might be useful to your future chapters. Update soon!

phangirl chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
Oh wow, an Island fic with double Sean Bean. I likey. Please update soon!

_ phangirl _