Reviews for Jacob's Flame
Guest chapter 11 . 10/24/2014
Thats was really...the worst
LittleFairyAV chapter 12 . 4/10/2008
AWW! I loved this story! :-)
Angel chapter 12 . 10/3/2007
I LOVE this story. Will u rite a secquil?
Narian chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
YES! You read my mind, I've been thinking about Jake imprinting on a vampire ever since I read Eclipse! So cool, you better make it good! ajaj
missdesireejean chapter 12 . 9/22/2007
aw that was so sweet

!
Enigma1918 chapter 11 . 9/5/2007
I loved it!
hawkiesbaby0703 chapter 12 . 9/5/2007
its over! WHAT! not cool! plz post another story soon!
sunthorn chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
Okay, so I've only read the first chapter, so this review might be a total waste, but anyway; I really love it so far. You write so eloquently, and it's a welcome change from what I mostly see on this site, but heres the thing: it does'nt really fit "Jacob". Just think about it I guess. I like the whole 'inprint on a vampire' thing. It's pretty tight.
7naomi7 chapter 10 . 9/5/2007
Hey just had a question for you, so is Fia half human half vampire? Im not sure that I got that. Is it because of Jacob's Imprinting on her? Another thing that I did not understand is why did the Volturi get involved and if Fia is going to be like the cullens (veggie eater) why wouldn't they help protect her? Sorry to have so many questions, just trying to make sure I understand your POV on the story. Really enjoyed the chapters can't wait to read the next one.

thanks

7naomi7
Enigma1918 chapter 10 . 9/3/2007
Very Good! I love Jake, he is so sweet!
Enigma1918 chapter 9 . 9/2/2007
Again AWESOME! Its very sweet the way the he cares for Fia.
hawkiesbaby0703 chapter 8 . 9/1/2007
NOT COOL! how dare you leave a cliffie that is that mean! gr... post soon!
Enigma1918 chapter 8 . 9/1/2007
You have left me is suspense! Now I want more! lol You did very good!
firesilk chapter 8 . 9/1/2007
WHAT WAS EDWARD THINKING?

PLEASE UPDATE SO THAT I CAN READ ABOUT JACOB TEARING HIM TO PIECES!

please?

love ur story!

-Firesilk:D
7naomi7 chapter 7 . 9/1/2007
Just wanted to say that the chapter is great. Have ideas where it could go can't wait to see where you take it. So Since I am new to this website am I allowed to give you ideas for your story or is that off limits.

thanks