Reviews for All In
dlb42694 chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
loved it
whathobertie chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
Perfect, just perfect. (As all of your stories.) Especially loved: "The rain reflected in the glass and back onto House’s face making it appear streaked with tears." Your stories are always so subtle, which I adore.
kateandspencer chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
"Spring rain was hard for him." You have House, the endless, hellish cycle of chronic pain nailed. The dangling threads of just one last thing to try to end it. And the realization that the one last thing that could possibly help him is taken away, only to be mocked by the people that matter most to him, except for Cuddy. Thank you for another great read- Amy
slashfan54 chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
That was truely beautiful. People dismiss House, and try to give

easy answers to his motivations. You treat the subject with respect.

Thanks

More please
KB22 chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
Great writing! I love the rain drops and tears...very vivid image there.
Merlynnod chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
Lovely, simply lovely. You captured that unspoken House-ism...the one where he hurts and he hurts but he can't let anyone know, because he can't let them in...no matter how much he wants to, and no matter how many lies he tells himself to the contrary.

So perfect...That sucking, intractable emotional void that can't seem to be filled, only avoided at best, consumed by at worst. That need to push people away, to avoid them, deflect them, argue and bait and bitterly push them away but with that perverse hope that they'll push back. That those who could maybe help find a way around the bitterness and the pain and the coldness to what lies underneath, that soft, delicate center that lies beyond the fortifications and the guards and the razor wired tongue; that maybe they could get around it, and then you wouldn't be alone anymore.

Beautifully written and with an amazing depth of emotion. :)
Nayvera chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
I was wallowing in a pit of bad fanfiction, but you have pulled me out!

This was fantastic! Spot on characterization. I like your fics because you get that House is an internal kind of person and that only someone who's known him for a long time will be able to really read him. You don't force him to actually verbalize every single feeling he has, which is something a lot of writers do. As if, if it's not verbally stated, then it's not a valid feeling or somehow unfinished. Even in the show, he uses body language more than anything. I wonder if that ability was hampered when his leg went?

The interactions between the characters are also perfect. What can I say? I love this fic. I love all your fics, but I love this one in particular because the imagery is so strong.
420PeaceFrogs chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
Gah! That is it? Oh well it does work just the way it is but, I can totally see more lol :)
blackmare chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
This was very beautiful. I particularly love Cuddy's choice at the end, to touch rather than keep trying to talk to him. Just right - precisely the right way to handle House.
Mel J1701 chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
As usual, this is another story that leaves me wishing you were on the 'House' scripting team. I loved the depiction of the bond between Cuddy and House and how she was able to see the simple truth, that there was far more to House's behaviour than wanting to get high, that even Wilson couldn't see.
J Lesley chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
I love this story. It's incredibly realistic and I think in-character for House, Cuddy, and Wilson. Great job and beautifully written story.
Nyxelestia chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
I loved it. I could really feel it in me, and the thing about his reflection looking tear-streaked was an absolutely magnificent touch.

Please keep up the great work.
phoenixmagic1 chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
wow! That was great! I could really feel all of the emotion of Wilson, House and Cuddy! Just wonderful! :)

God and peace

Very well written!

And heart wrenching...

I loved it.

Well done, as always!

Can't wait for your next one!

Much love.