Reviews for He Said She Said
Beloved-Stranger chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
This is so sad...amazing and beautifully written (I'm enamoured of the list-formatting) but still really, really heartrending. Poor Sammy...
LucidKren chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
This was interesting. Good work.
SaintDogStreet chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
This is absolutely, positively fan-freaking-tastic. I've been wanting to read and/or write a story where Sam's not exactly straight and Dean's just fine with that for *ages*. . . I'm sure I could come up with several reasons as to why (it's interesting to explore how it affects the characters and how they react, blah blah blah), but mostly, I just wanted to. And now I stumble on this story of yours, and it's absolutely perfect. Marvelously well-written, IC, interesting, and just plain awesome. I loved the progression of events and the style you told them in, I loved the brotherly love, and I loved pretty much the whole damn thing. Wonderful, through-and-through.

Skates chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
This is such an interesting, though depressing story. I really like your writing style.
Iarejedi chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Huh, that was pretty damn interesting. I liked the stutter stop of the whole ficlet. It was like a camera lens clicking open and shut over certain areas of importance. Kinda gave it a neat rhythm. I enjoyed it. Thanks for the good read. :D
sairah chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
Nicely done..especially the last paragraph about John. Interesting read & very well written.
Kaewi chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
This was very smartly written, from the Alabama detail to Dean defending his brother instead of judging him, and everything in between. The emotions and motivations for each character's actions felt so realistic, and I felt really connected to this piece. I really wish I could say more to how much I like this, but I'm actually at a bit of a loss for words.

That really was a great read, so thank you for sharing it!
LighthouseWatcher chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
ok I'm not the biggest supporter of gay sammy, and i really don't dean can be gay it's just wouldn't be right with the big "womanizer" characterization build up. however i actually liked this. high school is about trying something new and sammy did. you kept each in character and i actually liked you OMC and you slowly pulled us into their relationship not just dropping a huge bomb. so very good execution i really liked it.
Poaetpainter chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
Intreasting fic.

Thanks for the read.
Brigid Tanner chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
Very powerful. Like the way you described the characters. Loved that Dean beat up Phil not cause he was gay, but because he hurt Sam. And doesn't care what anyone thinks cause it's none of their damned business. I do think Dean reads more and has more book smarts than you've given him, but other than that, I think your Dean and Sam are dead on. And living in Alabama, I can see where that would be seen as the biggest reason for Dean beating up Phil.
angeleyenc chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
poor Sam! this was good! yet sad!