Reviews for Eternal Dawn
Cat chapter 12 . 12/1/2010
PLEASE CONTINUE! LOVE IT!
Vaneesa85 chapter 11 . 7/19/2010
I love this story thus far. Please Please keep Bella with Aro and I don't know with Elizabeth maybe with Jacob but then again its been fifty years anyways no one in the Cullen's really like her so why not Jacob
Rori Potter chapter 12 . 2/19/2010

RIKA chapter 11 . 3/4/2009
edward and bella

jacob and elizabeth
Twilight Starz chapter 11 . 12/14/2008
omg definitely A) BxE...i don't care if pl think that this is unoriginal...they r 1 of the best couples around...and should NOT b split up...as 4 Elizabeth...i dno...mayb wth Jacob...i lke Aiden with Charlotte though...anyway it's ur story...so its ur choice...but still BELLA AND EDWARD R THE BEST PAIR!

xoxTwilightStarzxox
liavave chapter 11 . 11/29/2008
omg u have to write more i do think think that elizabeth was a bitch about not telling her mother though that was cold
Kikai NekoChan chapter 12 . 8/30/2008
But I love this story! I hope ExB and Elizabeth x Jacob and Charlotte X Aiden
snaps1771 chapter 12 . 7/7/2008
i THINK BELLA DAUGHT SHOULD BE alone BECAUES SHE KNEW HER MOM LOVED HIM BUT NO SHE WANT T RAKE HIM ANYWAYS I MEAN IMAGIN IF YOU WHERE A VAMPIRE HAD A KID LOVED A GUY BEFORE THAT BUT HAD TO LEAVE THE GUY FELL INLOVE WITH ANOTHER GUY TO HAVE THAT KID AND THEN THE KID IS GOING TO MARRIE THE FIRST GUY YOU LOVE PERSONAL I WOULD BE PISSED BUT THEN AGAIN I THINK IT SHOULD BE BELLA DAUGHT ALONE OR LAVE EDWARD FOR JACOB SO THEN EDWARD COULD FEEL THE PAIN!
TwilightNewMoonEclipseYAY chapter 11 . 4/28/2008
When are you gonna update?
Lady Morissa chapter 11 . 4/10/2008
I love this story! Its different and well written. I found a few grammar errors, but not many. As for my favorite pair...

b)Bella and Aro

Why I choose that one is simple; I am getting a bit tired of Edward and Bella. People tend to be unoriginal with that pairing. The story goes the same way every time: Bella runs away, Edward comes back into her life, they makeup and all is well. Or something along those lines. It gets boring after reading so many of them. Now don't get me wrong, I love Edward. And I hope he ends up happy in your story no matter what direction you take. But I also love Aro, so I hope he ends up happy too. I have a feeling that I going to become fan of BellaxAro. ;D

c)Jacob and Elizabeth

That I am interested in seeing. Seeing as she was raised by vampires, who don't usually like werewolves. Well except Bella.

Please update soon, and feel free to e-mail me,

Morissa
Short Witty Name Goes Here chapter 11 . 3/29/2008
Bella and Aro (hehee I'm working on that one as it is! hehehe! we should start a trend!) and then Elizabeth and Jacob.
irollam chapter 11 . 2/27/2008
I vote, first of all, a)E&B, and second c)elizabeth and jacob
Aimee chapter 11 . 2/25/2008
you should have it to where Aro tells Bella to go back to Edward. It could be a surprise to Bella and Elizabeth. I like Bella and Edward and then you should have jake imprint on Elizabeth. that would be a funny twist. I so could see that happening. Its your story though, i just thought you would like to hear that. i hope you pick thet edward and bella one though. you should read my story, I Wnt You To Want Me, and Reality.