Reviews for First your Slave
rainbowfish22 chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
I love this. So much. :D.
AshleyInWriterland chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Yay! An amazing Nessarose fic! With a bit of Bessa! Yay! it's so good. I guess you're not continuing it since the last update was in 2007 :(. oh well. What I read was awesome. :)
Brookings chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
It's been like a month since you wrote this story, but I'm interested. I hope you'll be continuing this story soon.
Protector of Canon2 chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
Are you giving Nessa a chance to do it all over again? Huh. Will she help Elphaba?
Alice-in-french chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
O...interesting. It's not often a NessaCentric fic cathes my eye. Maybe that's because I don't know a whole lot about Nessa...but that will change when I see Wicked on Saturday!

Great job!

Arawen
Faba chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
I know it's to do with the San Francisco Wicked, thing. But I still prefer the origonal, because she says that she's the Wicked Witch of the East, and such.

It was good, very good. Keep writing!
The Pixess chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
oh! (if it doesn't come up, there;s like a gazillion scandalicious Os in front of that) this looks GOOD! Update!
dollar-diamond-ring chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
Coolio! Nice original fic! I cannot wait for you to put up the next chapter!

From,

dollar-diamond-ring (see I too can sign my name!)
Meltalviel chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
Oh. Oz.

I love you.

After my failed attempt at For Good, I've wanted so badly for someone to try a timetravel fic with Wicked.

Are you doing it?

Can I beta? -innocent grin-

Anyway.

The not-so-great-and-loving part: concrit.

'The Spell Book!'

I know Nessa wouldn't know it's called the Grimmerie, but if you're going to call it 'the spell book', it shouldn't be capitalised. Also, don't use more than one exclamation point (or question mark, for that matter). It's just excessive.

Other than that, nothing too specific. Including quotations into text is hard, especially when the scene is already fully developed- try changing the quotations a little next time, or adding more of your own thought to it.

If that makes sense.

Looking forward to more!
grey-eyed-goddess chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
...AH!

Okay. That's out of the way. That's so much better than what I wrote. :P Yay! That's going to be continued, right? It better be. -growl- That's so good. Why is she a teen? Will he get his head out of his ass and figure it all out? I had better get to tune in next time to find out!

AH! So good.