Reviews for It's Like Breathing
nzlouise chapter 17 . 12/29/2014
That was the most subtle sound of music reference I have ever seen
LL Fan chapter 2 . 4/27/2014
I haven't read this story in ages, but I loved it when I read it a few years ago. I recently came across it again and decided that I had to re-read it Thank you so much for this wonderful tale - I like the way this unfolds.
marthapreston4 chapter 10 . 4/13/2014
I was so happy that luke blew up I wish I had a dad dlike that
Didine34790 chapter 50 . 7/27/2011
I Thoroughly enjoyed your story.

You're a very good writer (when you stick to english)

I'm glad I browsed for more stories, because I found yours
Didine34790 chapter 36 . 7/27/2011
I like your story very much. You write very well, and the story is very entertaining but you shouldn't write in french if you don't speak it.

On dit "Trou dU cul"

and "Tu as une plus petit noeud" means absolutely nothing

I bet you wanted to say something along the lines of "tiny dick"

it's "petite queue" ou "petite bite"

Sarai chapter 50 . 11/25/2010
Awesome!
lilliwhite chapter 10 . 10/18/2010
I've abandoned your story for a while but now I'm back at it.

I liked it very much that far and especially this chapter here. What should I say? I love the drama. But it was a very good written one in general (I also liked the chapter before a lot). I think this story is just getting better and better.

Thanks!
lilliwhite chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Alright, I'll started here with the blue hoodie just to let you know.

I hope I will drop a review from time to time but while I'm not English speaking and it takes a bit of time for me to straighten my thoughts in a foreign language it might be not that often.

I've enjoyed reading this first chapter a lot already, thanks.
DramaQueen1103 chapter 50 . 4/30/2010
Let me tell you this has got to be one of the best stories I have ever read. I love your take on the characters and the way you minipulated the plot line. Very nice. I've been reading this story all day and tonight I will tackle the sequel. :) Thanks for a great read.
pamdill chapter 50 . 3/7/2010
Come to your Gilmore Girls fiction late but really enjoyed this one.
coffeecoffeecoffee83 chapter 50 . 9/11/2008
I never in a million years thought I'd say this, but I think I love your Luke better than I love original Luke. Well done! So looking forward to starting the sequel!
GleekAmber chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
I Started This Fic Maybe 3 Days Ago And Am Already On Chapter 20! I Read It Everytime I Get A Chance! Im A HUGE Fan Of Gilmore Girls I Have All The 7 Seasons On DVD And Have Been Watching It On TV Since Season 1! I Cant Wait To Finish And Am Looking Forward To Reading The Sequel! ( Not Sure If I Spelt That Right But Oh Well!) Lol I Just Wanted To Tell You How GREAT Of A Writer You Are And How Much Im Enjoying Your Story! I Was Kinda Weirded Out About How The Characters Are Changed From How The Show Predicts Them But I Love How You Make It Work So It Makes Up For It! Luke Is Such A Softy! And I Also Love How Luke And Lorelai Love Each Other, The Part We Rarely Got To See In The Show!
jasperismynewlove chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
havent read yet but it sounds good.
sami1010220 chapter 50 . 12/2/2007
o, that was a great story! the only problem i had with it was the number of fluffy speeches, and even with that it's only a small problem. idk, i guess the number and frequency with which they were given kind of took away the meaning of them after a while, the the point where i often just skimmed through them to get to the actual story. other than that though, i loved it. i couldn't keep away! i can't wait for the sequel! great job -
CantGetEnoughofLuke chapter 18 . 11/17/2007
Another good Chapter. I had a feeling it was Chris that caused them to lose the money. In my mind he is a big old slacker!