Reviews for It's Like Breathing
I like how you wrote this. I look forward to reading the sequel.
kpop38 chapter 50 . 2/5
LOVED LOVED LOVED this story. You have a great writing style! Can't wait to read the sequel!
kpop38 chapter 11 . 2/4
Wow! What a great plot twist. Never saw it coming!
junienmomo chapter 31 . 10/31/2016
Love the character growth in this chapter. Everyone manages to have their points heard without permanent strife on either side.
Especially love Headmaster Charleston's weasel ways and Lorelai's graceful acceptance of her own choice to let Emily help with the wedding.
junienmomo chapter 2 . 10/29/2016
What was most beautiful about this chapter was how much Lorelai was like the Lorelai in the show. Flighty, happy, spazzy a little, hopeful, optimistic, nervous and funny.
nzlouise chapter 17 . 12/29/2014
That was the most subtle sound of music reference I have ever seen
LL Fan chapter 2 . 4/27/2014
I haven't read this story in ages, but I loved it when I read it a few years ago. I recently came across it again and decided that I had to re-read it Thank you so much for this wonderful tale - I like the way this unfolds.
marthapreston4 chapter 10 . 4/13/2014
I was so happy that luke blew up I wish I had a dad dlike that
Didine34790 chapter 50 . 7/27/2011
I Thoroughly enjoyed your story.

You're a very good writer (when you stick to english)

I'm glad I browsed for more stories, because I found yours
Didine34790 chapter 36 . 7/27/2011
I like your story very much. You write very well, and the story is very entertaining but you shouldn't write in french if you don't speak it.

On dit "Trou dU cul"

and "Tu as une plus petit noeud" means absolutely nothing

I bet you wanted to say something along the lines of "tiny dick"

it's "petite queue" ou "petite bite"

Sarai chapter 50 . 11/25/2010
Awesome!
lilliwhite chapter 10 . 10/18/2010
I've abandoned your story for a while but now I'm back at it.

I liked it very much that far and especially this chapter here. What should I say? I love the drama. But it was a very good written one in general (I also liked the chapter before a lot). I think this story is just getting better and better.

Thanks!
lilliwhite chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Alright, I'll started here with the blue hoodie just to let you know.

I hope I will drop a review from time to time but while I'm not English speaking and it takes a bit of time for me to straighten my thoughts in a foreign language it might be not that often.

I've enjoyed reading this first chapter a lot already, thanks.
DramaQueen1103 chapter 50 . 4/30/2010
Let me tell you this has got to be one of the best stories I have ever read. I love your take on the characters and the way you minipulated the plot line. Very nice. I've been reading this story all day and tonight I will tackle the sequel. :) Thanks for a great read.
pamdill chapter 50 . 3/7/2010
Come to your Gilmore Girls fiction late but really enjoyed this one.