Reviews for The Mourner
spikesbitch chapter 9 . 11/20/2007
i am really satisfied with the way you ended the story. it allowed me to continue to imagine how i think things would go next but with the major frustrations avoided as the major issues are resolved. i'm glad that you didn't make severus over sentimental just because he had a daughter. lovely story.
dancegirl01mom chapter 9 . 11/20/2007
great story.
wynnleaf chapter 9 . 11/20/2007
Lovely story and ending. You're already on my favorite authors list, but this story will go on my favorites as well. Thanks for sharing it.
Kehlen chapter 9 . 11/20/2007
This is fantastic.

I could almost feel the yellowish paper of those oldish books under my fingers as I was reading the story.

Thank you so much for this wonderful story!
PotionPolice chapter 9 . 11/19/2007
Magnificent! This is truly a jewel of fanfiction. Congratulations! Please continue writing.
Luthien and Tari chapter 9 . 11/19/2007
The end! I loved this story so much! Very well-written and planned. Hope to see more from you soon!
Lady Avarice chapter 9 . 11/19/2007
I was a bit leery when I first started reading this story. Now though it's defiantely going on my favorites list. Extremely well written and heart warming I'll definately recommend it as a read to friends. Bravo!
tambrathegreat chapter 9 . 11/19/2007
Oh, so good. I love that Severus does end up writing to Harry Potter. I love that Proserpina chooses Severus over wealth. What an enjoyable and satisfying read. Great job.
brenda-wood-sheil chapter 9 . 11/19/2007
this was absolutely amazing

it was well written well crafted and proserpina is very noble in her simple acceptance of love and life and wrong and right

If you decide to pursue this further you could do a sequel where she and albus marry and have a child and severus has a baby in the house again - even if its just to visit

I loved how he gave her the order of merlin and what it signified

he makes an amazing father to her

brenda
duj chapter 9 . 11/19/2007
For some reason, the present tense bothers me in this chapter, where it didn't in previous ones. I can't quite put my finger on it, but maybe it's because of the mix of present and past tense, especially at the beginning. My brain geared up for past tense with the first sentence and then stumbled over the change.

Ending with a prefigured reconciliation instead of romance or meetings was just right. the story isn't about Prserpina or Albus or Harry; it's about Snape, from mourning to brightness.
Blackpenny chapter 9 . 11/19/2007
This story is very well-written and the atmosphere is lovely, but it feel like it comes from another time? Why isn't Proserpina looking at college catalogues and enjoying muggle culture? It's not as if she has any future in the wizarding world as a squib, and it's not like getting married at 17, or keeping house for her aging father is any kind of a life.
CoyoteWolf chapter 8 . 11/19/2007
Aw. Lil girl rocks. Stupid Malfoys.
vaila chapter 8 . 11/19/2007
This story is so heartbreaking! I cried like a baby! It is very well written. I congratulate you - extremely well thought of. I like it very much and I hope you will update as soon as possible. Keep on the good job!
The Fluffy Ball chapter 8 . 11/19/2007
What a good update. Funny how similar her birth name is to her real name. I hate to say it, it sounds like a mary sue name, though that is understandable given the Wizarding world's penchant for giving kids odd names.

Poor Sev, worried she'd leave him. The guy needs a hug.
spikesbitch chapter 8 . 11/18/2007
i am so proud of snape right now.
109 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »