Reviews for The Mourner
NajaMoonshadow chapter 8 . 11/17/2007
Interesting! It's a fascinating read...reminds me of something-a movie i watched maybe? That's it! A Simple Twist of Fate-steve martin and alana austin-wonderful movie. Anyways, this is fabulously written! Made me cry more than once! Please continue and update soon! Naja
tambrathegreat chapter 8 . 11/17/2007
Great chapter. The sweet irony of Proserpina protecting is beautiful. Draco's character is well written and I love that there is never a question in Proserpina's mind that she go with the Malfoys. Snape's acceptance that he'll be abandoned again is heartbreaking. I loved it.
brenda-wood-sheil chapter 8 . 11/17/2007
oh that was awful

not your writing I mean what happened

I am so proud of proserpina

I hope father and daughter can cuddle and talk next chapter

even if she is 17 years old
Luthien and Tari Oronar chapter 8 . 11/17/2007
Wow-the thought that it was Scorpius who had died never even occured to me! Draco is just as awful as ever, but I do actually feel pity for Demetria. She seems to be very controlled by her husband, and it seems to me that if it had been up to her, Proserpina would never have been left with Snape in the first place! But good for Proserpina for sticking up for Sev! Excellent chapter!
wynnleaf chapter 7 . 11/15/2007
While many of the worse parts of Spinners End remain, the one good thing is gone. Sad, but Snape has Proserpina and the possibility for more if only Draco doesn't destroy it. I'm looking forward to Proserpina's reaction to the father who was willing to give her up, although I guess she might not learn about that part.
The Fluffy Ball chapter 7 . 11/12/2007
THAT was unexpected. Way to throw in a curve ball.
spikesbitch chapter 7 . 11/12/2007
aggh.. he can't lose her now. i'm envisioning weddings with snape shoulder to shoulder with potter having made up for the love of the children. i don't think my heart could cope with a heartbroken snape. please...
excessivelyperky chapter 7 . 11/11/2007
Draco will be lucky if he leaves the place alive-if Snape doesn't zap him, Proserpina will dump a chamber pot over him. I hope she is wise enough to explain to Draco that she is _still_ a squib, and that he can take his Galleons and put them in exquisitely painful locations.

Very good chapter-here's hoping it resolves well, and that Snape is allowed to have a life after she marries; in the Wizarding World, sixty just means the halfway point for a lot of people.
brenda-wood-sheil chapter 7 . 11/11/2007
Uh oh

should have known sev was about to hit another battle

lets hope his little one is not injured in the process

and that sev makes it through as well

millcityshaman chapter 7 . 11/11/2007
Three words for Draco: Go Pound Sand!

G.E.'s Silas Marner is a perfect fit for Snape. Love the way you are handling it.
CoyoteWolf chapter 7 . 11/10/2007
Draco say what now?
duj chapter 7 . 11/10/2007
Draco was always weak and selfish. I can see him as Godfrey quite easily (or as Dunsey, for that matter.)
whitehound chapter 7 . 11/10/2007
Very affecting business with the playground being gone.
tambrathegreat chapter 7 . 11/10/2007
No! I know it had to happen, but he can't lose her. He's finally found some peace. Great job.
What-Ansketil-Did-Next chapter 6 . 11/5/2007
This is just lovely. It makes me think of the Forsyte Saga and the tenderness between Soames and his daughter Fleur and his anguish over her being in love with the son of the woman he loved obsessibely his whole life and never had... OK... yep. Read the Forsyte Saga and keep writing!
106 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »