Reviews for Cry for help
Charlotte chapter 7 . 3/10/2012
I've just read all of this and it's perfect! Such a shame you never finished it.
lb016 chapter 7 . 9/6/2008
wow. i'll tell you what, wow. never expected anything like this.
twiinklestar chapter 7 . 8/30/2008
Aw. Poor Zoey. The wrath of Dana. HAHAHHA! Great job. Update soon!
x.Tohru.Seraphina.x chapter 7 . 8/29/2008

Talk about bitchy attitude.

schillingklaus chapter 7 . 8/28/2008
Good old beastly Dana ...
Ronmione x3 chapter 7 . 8/28/2008
Gahh, I love this story so much! x3 Hmm, Dana really needs to have a big talk with Logan, and Lola kinda made me laugh in this chapter. ;D
tina chapter 7 . 8/28/2008
wow, Dana IS mean. but the stuff she said was so true. i always thought lola was an anorexic slut and zoey needed to fuck chase and screw her "little miss perfect" image. and i dont really feel bad for logan either.

anyway, GREAT story! update soon! :)
Her Name Is Erika chapter 7 . 8/28/2008
Ooh, nice. You made me love DL all over again. Poor Dana. She's so conflicted, and she feels the need to lash out. Unfortuntaely, Lola and Zoey took the hit. Hope everything is sorted out and Dana and Logan can just date already.

I recently wrote an angsty DL oneshot called 'You Should Have Lied' named after the song by Stephanie McIntosh. I'd like to know what you think of it, since you're one of the few who likes DL. It would be appreciated.

TiffanyM chapter 7 . 8/28/2008
wow... sad [ update soon please
twiinklestar chapter 6 . 8/19/2008
-Cries- Poor Logan! Dana, how can you not see that he likes you! Poor Chase too. Having to walk in on them. LOOLS! I had to re-read this story seeing I don't actually remember reading any of it. But it's a great story. It's very well written and the humor is great. Good job! Update soon!
tina chapter 6 . 8/18/2008
aw, i feel bad for logan! but still, this is a great story. i'm a true quogan fan, and i dont usually read DL, but this story is just so well written, it's scary. :)
TiffanyM chapter 6 . 8/18/2008
never thought i'd say this but... poor Logan [ Awesome chapter update soon ]
schillingklaus chapter 6 . 8/17/2008
Dana-Logan mega-cute as usual
schillingklaus chapter 5 . 8/17/2008
they still live in denial, it seems
schillingklaus chapter 4 . 8/17/2008
Dana and Logan supercute as usual
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »