Reviews for Happy Birthday, Amber
Katie chapter 2 . 4/28
PLEASE add another chapter!
BrookeEffyJames chapter 2 . 2/24/2013
Really really loved this fic(: I like how you write amber too, I can't stand it when people write her so she's just the villain so I'm glad you gave her more of a character(: I really liked how you wrote their relationship aswell, very cute but still plausible(: x
Victoria Andersen chapter 2 . 8/28/2012
This is wonderful!
MidnightThief15 chapter 2 . 8/6/2011
I'm imagining Corny Collins (or James Marsden) asking me on a date, and my inner fangirl is squealing excitedly at the moment. Lol. :D Great story.
whatevergirl chapter 2 . 3/27/2010
Haha, he does make me laugh. I did enjoy it! :)
Bardess of Avon chapter 2 . 1/5/2008
The sweetness! I love it. Of course I love it; YOU wrote it! XD Amazing twoshot; my hat's off to you.
She Who Shall Go Nameless chapter 2 . 9/6/2007
Aw...how sweet. I love it.
She Who Shall Go Nameless chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
Wow...CATFIGHT! That's all I have to say becasue I want to read the rest!
winter blaze chapter 2 . 8/29/2007
Sweet chapter! Hope you have a happy birthday!
pool water chapter 2 . 8/29/2007
Corny is such a sweety. *sigh*
bluebird77 chapter 2 . 8/28/2007
Normally, I cringe at "fluff" in a story, but I enjoy yours because it's so well written. :D

Nice going... you've gotten me obsessed with the whole Corny/Amber couple as well! This story was so cute! I really enjoy your writing style, and can't wait to see more.
theatrics chapter 2 . 8/28/2007
The fluff is killing me softly~! Oh, you just make me so giddy. Stop it with your crazy mind games, Miss Tracy! -swoon- Amber and Corny make me smile. :) And your present shall come... once I figure out how to make it "perfect" for you. Hehehe.

-kelsey rose.
Elegant Solution chapter 2 . 8/28/2007
I loved it! I loved it!

I just want to hug Amber, I feel so bad for her.
pool water chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
I love your Hairspray stories! Hm ... is this our dear Corny at the door?
Nor of Kiamo Ko chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
And, again, AWW. Your writing style is pure magic, it really is. You make Amber actually seem like a PERSON, something you don't see very often in the Broadway production, the movie, or the various other fanfics about her on this site. Wonderful, truly wonderful.

And... happy early birthday. :)

-Nor