Reviews for Homework Help
ali.9319 chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
I liked the use of third person, it was like looking into their lives. I also like the description of their group. Overall I really enjoyed this story!
inactive413 chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
aw

yayy

i heart ernst and hanschen

XD

good job

i liked it alot

-Jinkies
GreyTwine chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
I really liked this. I found it to be a bit telling-not-showing, but your use of the third person omniscent seemed to make up for that almost completely. I thought that the concept was really fantastic, and that your execution was quite good. I liked the dialouge, character descriptions, and details you added. I also liked your characterization of Hannschen. Great job!
musicalsarelife chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
This is very cute. I love Ernst's thoughts, especially his uncertainty about understanding the first two steps. It is adorable. Very Ernst-like. You've characterized Hanschen very well too.
shriveled.up.heart chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
I really liked this story! I'm a huge fan of the play and the musical and I really like Ernst he's one of my favourite characters. I really liked your writing style and you kept them all in character!
Joyful Noise 44 chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
I'm so happy to find some Spring Awakening fics out there! You did a great job on this one. I think your characterization of each guy was dead-on. Nice job.
Julietx3Montague chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
LOVE IT! I heart Hanschen
Anidori-Kiladra chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
Oh, Ernst was just so adorable and awkward and perfect. And, well, Hanschen is always perfect. The few switches between past and present tense confused me a little, but a great fic overall.

~Ani
dresdendollontheprowl chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
I love this to infinty squared(it sounds alegbra-ish). *faves*
AFireInTheShadows chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
great fic absolutly adorable! Hanschen/ernst are amazing and I think you wrote them both perfectly.
AkuEponineHughes chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
Wow. I love it! Keep going, PLEASE! We need more SA fics, and we DEFINITELY need a lot more Hanschen/Ernst fics!
CrazyWriterChick chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
...

...

...marry me?

*cough* Ermm, I mean, wonderful story you've got there...lol.

Seriously though, Spring Awakening is life, and Ernst/Hanschen is easily my favorite pairing in any fandom, so I get all giddy whenever I find people who not only write in this ship, but write it well. I'm pretty sure I read this somewhere on livejournal and never got around to commenting on it, but dear god, I love this. Absolutely beautiful, and you capture both characters so perfectly...Ernst's stream of consciousness is especially nice, and Hanschen's just so...Hanscheny.

Anyway, lovely, lovely work. Please, by the love of all that's holy, keep writing SA fanfics! There just aren't enough out there, especially not those written as well as this.
Fabie chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
Please write more. I
BroadwayHope chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
I like it! Do a chapter 2!
The Pixess chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
First of all, let me thank you for posting something in this second that is NOT HAIRSPRAY (not that I have anything against Hairspray, I'm just rather sick of it taking over this section)

Secondly, AW! *cuddles story* That is so genuine and sweet. In character AND thorougly adorable. I like how you capture Ernst's voice, is very natural and true to his awkward-teenager-ness.

So, what I'm trying to say is, GREAT JOB!