Reviews for Restraint
ziggy.uk chapter 2 . 8/30/2007
You certainly did that prompt justice, it rocked! So Sam's drink was spiked by the Neanderthals that fancied Brandy! Thank goodness the tests showed what was in Sam's blood so he didn't need the psych thing! But an ulcer, not too surprising with the diet they live on and all that Sam has been through in the past year!

Great that Dean took matters into his own hands and metered out justice to those who deserved it, far more effective than the police would have been! But so hope that Sam doesn't feel he has to protect his brother by leaving!

Great writing, loved it, totally believable, thanks!
KatieLB chapter 2 . 8/30/2007
I think you did the prompt justice and then some. Great job on this peace... i was craving more chick flick moment but it was much more realistic they way you had it written...great job
Faline le Fay chapter 2 . 8/30/2007
This is definitely going on my favorites list! I think you did a great job with the prompt.

Dean makes me smile and go all misty with moments like this:

"Sam stirred and flipped over on to his other side, so that he now faced away from where Dean was sitting.

Dean didn’t care for that arrangement. He had news for Sam – it would be a long, long time before he’d let his brother out of his sight. He dragged the chair over to the other side of the bed so he could watch his brother breathe."

And the ending with him returning from the food run with evidence of a fight, and Sam realizing that he'd beaten up the guys who screwed with baby brother... OMG! LOVED IT SO MUCH!
KatieLB chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
great beginning... loved the brotherly tension in the beginning... looking forward to whats going to happen next
Ivy3 chapter 2 . 8/30/2007
Nice. I feel so bad for Sam- bad things tend to happen to him and those around him. But at least Dean's there to keep him safe. I liked this fic, nice angst and hovering Dean.
pinkphoenix1985 chapter 2 . 8/30/2007
great part!

in one paragrah were the nurse is talking about Sam- Dean uses 'brother' instead of 'cousin'- just wanted to point that out.
TraSan chapter 2 . 8/29/2007
Loved it. I think you did a wonderful job with the prompt!
Dawn N chapter 2 . 8/29/2007
Nice job :-)
Poaetpainter chapter 2 . 8/29/2007
Awesome story. I simply loved it. Man, my eyes were HUGE when I read about Sam yelling about Demons.
Apollo's Lady chapter 2 . 8/29/2007
A wonderful story... I was terrified Sam would be committed and thrilled Dean had a "talk" with the idiots who slipped Sam the micky... great job... I was hanging on every twist.
sammygirl1963 chapter 2 . 8/29/2007
Awesome ending, I never seen the ulcer coming but with everything Sam has been thru, it definitely makes sense that he would develop one!
friendly chapter 2 . 8/29/2007
good job..
Faye Dartmouth chapter 2 . 8/29/2007
You are beautiful and brilliant and this story is fantastic! It makes me VERY happy.

How much do I love how their anxiety skyrockets, they're both terrified of the worst, and really it's all the fear that's causing Sam's problems which are much more mundane. Poor Sam! Ulcers! Drugs! The kid simply CANNOT catch a break.

This story is clever, opening up all the angst, but tying it up meaningfully.

Though I still think Dean's mean for eating the burger in front our poor Sam.

You should be proud, and I'm honored you wrote it for me!
Dawn N chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
Eager for more! Update soon :-)
cursedgirl chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
more.. please hurry up! )
51 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »