Reviews for Restraint
daisymaygirl1 chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
I'm hooked already. Sam is really messed up, the poor guy. Please update soon, this fic is great.
Ivy3 chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
Sort of an evil cliffhanger. I like the Sam-angst as well as Dean-angst and the issues the two have to work through.
Faline le Fay chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
This is a really good beginning...I'm anxiously awaiting the next chapter already! I like the taking turns of the POVs, and the tone/characterizations fit in well with the series timeline. At this point, both boys have so much on their shoulders, it's no wonder the stress is taking its toll on their relationship. I totally agree with Sam's state of mind here, especially when he thinks Dean would be safer without him around, in fact, I thought at first that this would be the reason given in "HUNTED" as to why Sam left Dean. If he does turn to the darkside, Dean would be the first one in the line of danger. I agree with Dean's mindset at this stage as well, so worried in every respect for baby brother that he doesn't want him out of his sight, and also knowing Sam well enough to suspect that Sam might bolt again. Well handled all around! Thanks for posting! (Now looking forward to finding out the cause of Sammy's physical limpiness! :D )
bayre chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
Great story! I am waiting to see what happens.
Master Li chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
whoa did Sam get drugged or something? Oh man Dean is going to flip when he finds Sam, which I hope he does soon! Update soon I'm hooked on this story.
jensenfan4ever chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
Great start! I'm looking forward to read more :)
swenglish chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
Awesome start! Like your backstory and the way you moved the plot further. Great job with the brotherhood, and also making Sams ailement worse. Poor Sammy...I can smell an bleeding ulcer ;)...or maybe its something else. Anyway please update very soon again...I'll be waiting.
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
OMG the boys are certainly out of sync with each other, but after the events that have gone on before it's understandable! As usual what they really need to do is talk, and Sam so should have told Dean he was feeling rough!

Don't think going to a bar was the right thing to do for Sam! Was Sam's second drink spiked or something after Brandy knocked the first one over, or was it Sam's sickness that was making him feel like that? Now he's been knocked out - will they just leave him there or will he be kidnapped or something?

Great start to this story, already hooked and waiting for more! Trust you to leave it there!
tracys dream chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
Oh no, poor Sam. Is Dean going to come looking or will he get a call from the hospital?
Kaewi chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
Awesome start! There's a lot going on here, and I love all the backstory you've included. Post more soon!
Poaetpainter chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
"Sam’s heart developed another crack with those words."

Nice scene

Awesome start!
calcium77 chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
She drugged him? That %$*ch! Awesome story so far. Can't wait for more!
K Hanna Korossy chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
I really, really like the idea of the demon virus not having just gone away. That's inspired, and makes sense, too. I'm having a lot harder time believing the way the guys are acting, though. Dean can tell Sam's sick but he's nervous and irritable around him. Sam's surprised Dean wants to talk when Dean's always encouraged him to talk when Sam was hurting. I'm sorry, but it feels a little contrived. Couldn't this work with miscommunication and Sam being a little too out of it to be thinking straight and Dean maybe distracted rather than through this underestimation of each other?
Apollo's Lady chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
The boys are suffering some intense feelings here... makes the heart ache for them. And now, what's up?
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
Awesome start to your story!

Can't wait to find out what is wrong with Sammy and how he gets out of the mess he is finding himself in now with that bar fight!
51 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »