Reviews for What She Couldn't Do
ThunderSphinx chapter 1 . 9/9/2017
Why the F did you kill Harry? A simple Death Eater isn't enough to kill Harry. Besides, why didn't he just Apparate away? You don't need a wand to Apparate or Disapparate.
dman321 chapter 1 . 3/1/2016
he deserved it...hermione and his kids didnt
HermioneChaseKenobi chapter 1 . 9/23/2015
That was SO SAD, but so good!
Nuuu...HARRY DIED!
themergitonian chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Good story
Hi chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Can't...sniffle...keep emotions...sobbing...in...crying hysterically...check...sobbing uncontrollably :((
CC chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
*sniffle* That was terribly amazing and sad! But I like these kind of stories. They are just really good and sad. This was one of the best Harry/Hermione fanfictions I ever read, maybe the best. Keep writing in this style!
CrystalYuriKim chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
I hate this, but it's so beautiful...
cowshell19 chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Um, is it bad that I feel kinda happy that Hermione is crushed and feeling all guilty? Lol but great story! and great writing style! I just thought that Ron would have been a bit more devastated? But still, great work!
NeverthelessAFan chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
WRITE A SEQUEL! Sorry, couldn't help it! When you tell me not to do something, I usually do it. :D By the way, the reason I made it so far was because I skipped some parts because I hate angst but I love HHR.

~Never The Less, A Fan~
Huh chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
I honestly don't understand why people write things like this. It's horrid. I thought it might turn out well in the end so kept reading, now I feel depressed.
Jlee93 chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Very sad but good :)
Lady Mimi Alice de Yorke chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
OMG i cried .. i know thats sappy but it was soo sad. I'm glad you arent writing a sequal, it's better to just imagine Hermione raising there three children. Great work.
Kelli chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
.sad...SASAD!I almost cried but my mom would be ALL OVER me because I'm min her room...Wow,and the main part of it takes place in a parnets bedroom...And I'm IN my parnets bedroom... ,WOMAN!SAD!
LaLaLadyBug67 chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
OH MY GOD that was so sad yet i loved it keep writing!
riegert8 chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
I would like to say that I like this story, but I never been a good liar. I don't see any romance in this story first Harry has a fight with Hermione and died in a stupid way.