Reviews for Always
Archangel729 chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Four words: The best story every! Keep up the good work :)
UltimateGohan42 chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
that...was...AMAZING! had to be one of the most tear-jerking stories i have ever read. i cried ... im really sorry about your aunt and you did a great job
dbz-lover91 chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
Hey,

like I told you, I'm wary of reading of reading DBZ (ESPECIALLY Gohan and Videl) works of fiction pertaining to the genre of angst beacause I always end up feeling a little morose.

It was REALLY sad. I guess us G/V fans like to think that Gohan and Videl have the quintessential love (which they do) and that their romance is devoid of pain and this sort of loss and sadness...*sighs*

To your credit none the less, I must say that you are an exceptional writer even if the 'type' of writing was not to my taste (I bawl at these sort of stories, lol).

Kudos to you!
Videl161 chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
That was so sad! And sweet in a way. I loved the ending!
miss-apple-dbz chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
This story got really angsty especially towards the end. Most of the 'dying' fics that I read before had Gohan die first for some reason. It would only be logical that Videl had to go first rather than him.

I always thought that Gohan and Videl were rather wealthy, assuming Gohan had all the good job offers because he's a scholar, and Videl grew up wealthy anyway. I'm also sure that her father wouldn't let them down financially. But things can happen, you never know.

The sad part was when Videl already died. I guess it would have been hard for Gohan to wait his turn. I don't think he could have committed suicide just to be with her because there were other people that needed him at the moment. It must have been an excruciatingly long wait.

This story kind of reminded me of your story 'Never Gave Up'. It's really nice and insightful, so good job on both!
AvaLuna chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
It was awsome 3 Come on man! writte something cheerfull, I really need it .-. Im back in school and I have no more free time, but I atleast have your storied to look forward to.

Ava
Noryale chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
It definitely suits your mood... and I really hope you cheer up soon, cause life is simply too short to spend most of it depressed... thinking too much sometimes is what makes us depressed, we have to live and cherish the good moments, and if these moments aren't that good, just have to look forward to the good ones that surely will come.

As you know, it's gonna be 2 weeks on friday that my close friend and coleague died of esophagus cancer, still... I do believe his up there, looking at us having a couple of pints and enjoying his peaceful rest, that he certainly deserves after what he suffered.

Come on gal, cheer up... and sorry about the long review and sorry about the lack of advanced criticism.

Ok, I'll just make it quick, lol. Great insights (as usual), well written, not very long but had everything necessary in it, sad but not a tear jerker (which I consider positive, I really don't feel like getting puffy eyes, lol).

That's it, till the next e-mail.

Nor
Jazzy Uchiha chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
it was good
Feball3001 chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
That's sad that your aunt died of cancer, my mum had cancer and even though she is well now it was a pretty rough stage in our lives. I also had an uncle died of cancer when I was 4, I don't remeber much of him.

Your story is well written and you get intouch with the charaters emotions quiet well. Good Job.
Tomboy 601 chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
I don't see anything wrong with it. I love angst, tragedy and just about every other depressing thing you can think of. I love it!

TB601