Reviews for Trapped
narutonarutolove chapter 2 . 8/18/2014
awww, im actually loving this story. im wondering why you have so many abandoned stories. Pity this was one of them. I love Kakashi traps.
jerricho11 chapter 2 . 6/24/2014
such a cute story. fingers crossed you plan to continue it.
euforie chapter 2 . 4/1/2014
LonelyDreamer7 chapter 2 . 2/24/2014
Omg! More please! This is turning out so cute and Kakashi and Iruka are just- ay! Adorable! Please update when possible!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/25/2013
Hi how about an update? I know its hard go back to a story but this one is sooo good! It deserves to be finished.
KitsuneHime18x chapter 2 . 5/3/2013
Poor Iruka falls for two traps lol, hope you write more of this!
Black Witch chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
Please write more! please please
Darkness chapter 2 . 6/14/2012
Funny... how they thought iruka wanted to mate with Kakashi. I couldn't stop laughing. :)
Vega1301 chapter 2 . 10/30/2011
hahaha so cute! how much can one step taken in the right direction change your life? that much! mwahahahaha!
e2tavi chapter 2 . 9/24/2011
LOL! Liking it!
FairyTails13 chapter 2 . 7/28/2011
Oh boy, I can't wait to see what trouble Iruka gets himself into next. -snickers-

I'm still laughing at the 'hanging around' bit...I had to go back and read it again a few times.

yaoilover729 chapter 2 . 5/9/2011
aww... i was hoping there would be a SCENE... ah,well, guess ill have to use my imagination...
yaoilover729 chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
i was so glad when i saw the chapter thingy! I was like, OMG, OMG, I HOPE THIS IS CONTINUED! because i wasnt looking at the tbc at the bottom. hope this is gunna have a sex scene...
Guest chapter 2 . 4/27/2011
Super cute.
Anju-chan2 chapter 2 . 3/7/2011
sequel sequel sequel! mooooooooooooooooooooooore! :* love it!