Reviews for Another Side of War
Guest chapter 4 . 7/1/2012
So, I love the story. Although you do need to work a bit on grammar, such as the fact that of and off are not the same words, and okay is spelled like this... Although that could be geographical differences. Anyways, I liked everything else. It was adorable, I always knew this was a good pairing, and I wanted to see it in the series, but of course he just had to be obsessed with Xena... Sigh. Stupid Ares. Anyways, thanks for a well told story. I loved it!
Crystallea1321 chapter 4 . 7/1/2012
It was sooo cute. Really an adorable story. I always loved this pairing. I could totally hear the voices of the characters the entire time. Thank you for writing this. It was well written for the most part, but please work a little on grammar because of and off are not the same. Otherwise, I loved it. I wish there was a longer one with them in it...
MadsFitz chapter 4 . 6/4/2011
ok so i really loved it,i don't see many A/G fanfictions and that makes me sad,they would be perfect togheder,i really enjoyed this story and hope it will not be your last with these two :D
Vera-Sabe chapter 4 . 5/8/2009
Wow. This was such a lovely and sweet Ares/Gabrielle fic. Like you, I also like them together as a couple. I've actually been a huge Ares/Gabrielle shipper since I saw the episode The Quill is Mightier way back in the day, lol.

Ah, what else can I say? I loved all four chapters. I could definitely feel Gabrielle and Ares' pain of losing Xena. I also agree with Gabrielle when she thought that things won't be the same again and she's right. It won't be.

However, I liked how she's moving on to the next chapter and adventure of her life. I'm also glad to see the Ares is also moving on. Granted, he mourned Xena as was his right to, but I'm glad he didn't go down a destructive path because of her death like he could have.

But most of all, I like the way you made Gabrielle and Ares slowly fall for each other. That was beautifully and wonderfully done. I melted at every scene they had together, especially the scenes in this last chapter. I not only almost melted, but I almost died. It truly was heart melting.

Hence, I must say that wou expressed everyone's emotions and thoughts so clearly that my heart was breaking for all them. And so, keep up the awesome and wonderful writing.

I hope that you will write more Ares/Gabrielle fics in the future. We Gabrielle/Ares shippers need more fics of them together. _ Rock on, girl, and take care. _

With very warm regards,