Reviews for The Morning After
ByLanternLight chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
[“I don’t care what he said!” Zuko continued. “I’m the Fire Lord here, and as long as we’re in my palace I get to make the rules! No sex at breakfast!”]

This is possibly the greatest punchline ever. Comedy gold.
maikofan chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOl LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
Crystal Starling chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
If my dad read this and knew that I had read it, he would so take away my computer. But that was funny.
treeflamingo chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
*cracks up* Hold on, you're going to have to wait for me to stop laughing before I can review this.

Ok. So basically, that was comedic genius, perfectly executed, and I have nothing critical to say about it whatsoever. *favorites*
arizony chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
Too funny-y-y-y-y-y-y!
thesimplyuninspired chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
Oh my holy...XD

This... This was just beautiful. XD Oh, the awkwardness; oh, the hilarity!

(Lol, Aang trying to initiate a conversation about intimacy. And Katara's just trying not to crack up. And Mai is frickin' awesome. And Zuko- I love you; don't ever change.)

Good work. Much love.
Ylandel chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
i believe 'rofl' is the best phrase to describe my reaction to this.
Hanyou Hitokiri chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
OMG YES! Hurray for Avatar crack! I was crying tears of laughter through the whole thing! Each reaction was so believable too, which made it even more hilarious! Excellent job! I love it!

And I'm still laughing!

~HH
Kataanglover13 chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
I couldn't stop laughing! (ha ha ha) I want more funny stories!
Katako-Chan chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
Avatar crack is the best.

...But did it really take Zuko that long to come up with a comeback?

Hahahah, great job :D

Katako-Chan
midnightwaters chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
LOLOLOL. A typical morning in the Fire Nation palace.
The One And Only Lobster chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
You know, I have a massive headache and I'm completely nauseous, but after reading this, I don't care. I just have one comment: hahahahaha! This was great. XD
Mrs. Aang chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
L.O.L That was HILARIOUS! I'm still laughing...haha...ha...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Liooness chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
rofl, i loved it and you got the characters so right. i should have told you, i got your first story from heartslol, so thank her for faving it and me. great job
Tyan chapter 1 . 4/30/2008