Reviews for The Morning After
crystal.elements chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I died laughing. Oh. Mi. God. Brilliant, absolutely brilliant.

This goes into my favorites for sure. And now I'm off to read some of your other stories.
JujUbE chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
OH MY GOD! OH MY FREAKIN GOD! that was AMAZING! I DONT THINK IM EVER GOING TO STOP LAUGHING! and im really not kidding im about to give myself a seizure if i dont stop! but MAN that was flippin BRILLANT! the best thing i've read in a really really really long time and i cant wait to read everything else! GOD this was glorious! MADE OF WIN!
Merilindir chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
omg thats hilarious
Mandylion chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
That was awesome. I can really hear Zuko saying everything he said, as with Mai and Katara.

(Well, as for Aang... he's still a kid to me, but that's okay.)

"No sex at breakfast!" is a great line... Hahaha.. xD

P.S., What WERE they doing looking at the linen closet? :-/
traffic chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
i loved it very much, thank you! i love funny, and i love zuko and mai..

several thumbs up!
singwiththewind chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Hilarious! I loved it.
rofl chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
thats histarical XD

I would like to know where zuko and mai were walking off to though (something to do with interupted business with the linens I think...)
Goosegurl chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Hilarious XD
Invaderk chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
Hurray for Avatar crack!

I heard about this story on a forum, and I just had to read it. The entire thing was hilarious and in-character; every comment, every line. All wonderfully written.

My favorite line has to be: "Katara’s cool look sent Aang into stammered monosyllables that sounded vaguely like apologies."

Awesome work all around!
GirlWaterShaman chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
I might make this into a doujinshi. :)
The Mad shoe1 chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
Hillarious, i loved it!
Gizmo chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
Ah, that was awesome. This is probably a disturbing train of thought, but I can totally hear Zuko's VA (Dante Basco) when I read the "no sex at breakfast" rants.
Tiger5913 chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
XD This was too awesome.
Alexandromeda Cullen II chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
THAT. WAS. HYSTERICAL! I absolutely loved it. The linen closet was a nice touch. "No sex at breakfast", huh? Serious cactus juice. To use a momo quote, "you, my friend, are a few plums short of a fruit pie." In a good way, of course. And yes, that was one of my favorite episodes.

The look on Zuko's face...just imagining that will help me survive the night - only thing I'll have to worry about is apoplexy brought on by giggling too much. *sigh* Keep writing! You are truly inspired, my friend.

Thanks!

Lexa
RueBroadway chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
Wow, this was too funny! Way too funny!
68 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »