Reviews for The Morning After
RandomLegend chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
LOL!
Aliora chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
Highly amusing. :D A very good read.
beaner93 chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
That was so silly and funny, I have no real comment for it. Although poor Zuko's face was Hilarious! ROFL
Therese Delacoeur chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
*rolling on floor laughing her head off*

*gasping*... That... was... HILARIOUS!

I love it, don't change it, keep writing, oh my GOD!

Sorry I can't say anything constructive, but really, there's nothing to say besides THAT WAS GENIUS!

*two giant thumbs up* *goes back for a reread*
whirleeq chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
This is genius. I snorted coffee all over my monitor; I hope you're happy ;).

"I'm the fire lord here, and as long as we’re in my palace I get to make the rules! No sex at breakfast!"

Best. Line. Ever.

ROFL
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
Yay for crack! That was funny. "I am the Fire Lord and while we are in my palace, I make the rules! No sex at breakfast!"
Noods chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
You've no idea how much amusement this provided me :D

Well put together, good job!
DNDragonmare chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
ah hahahahaha! HILARIOUS! .
InhIkka chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
one word:

-perfect-
The Pterodactyl chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
You need to write more of this...it's so funny! And you're always so worried about your crackfics...hee.

Later!

The Pterodactyl
Heligoland chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
I think my favorite part is Toph blackmailing her birds and the bees speech out of the help.

No, it's the italics on descriptive, in the sentence just after that.

No, it's basically that whole chunk of conversation in the middle, but especially the phrase 'what kind of godless society were you raised in...' because Zuko judging other people's upbringings is, decidedly, the funniest thing ever.
Wolfen Dreams chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
*laughs hysterically* Okay... I think I can breathe now... *Breaks into new fit of giggles* That was... too funny. I cannot stop laughing. Absolutely hysterical. "Just what were you two doing looking in the linen closet." *dies* I'm not entirely sure I'll ever be able to stop laughing.
somebody's world chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
That was absolutely hilarious and brilliant!
TheLastGlassRose chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
Oh GAWD! I think I might die of laughter! What a typical morning in the palace! *laughs* Gawd I can't breathe! LOL! Excellent job! Naughty Naughty royals!
Indecisive Mind chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
*Tackleglomp* :D Crack! I adore crack fics, and I just happened to be on an Avatar binge when I got your email. This story's hilarious, I had to bite my thumb to stop from laughing too hard...my dad thinks I'm doing homework, you see. :P
68 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »