Reviews for Harry Potter and the Archway of the Dead
Maurauder303 chapter 6 . 8/3
Amazing story! Its giving me shivers. But one small constructive criticism, Penelope Clearwater was a Ravenclaw. Otherwise your golden!
Simon Caine chapter 2 . 8/3
Your story is very good so far, the speech killed me. But there is one thing I really have to commend you on...

You got Hermione spot on! I've read a lot of fanfic but in all my time I've never seen someone get Hermione right!
TintaInvisible chapter 31 . 1/11
I found this story as interesting and entertaining as the other one you have of Harry Potter. I love it! I really think you have very originals ideas, and every chapter is nicely written. Thank you for this story, really!
Guest chapter 29 . 12/13/2014
Should have brought Fred brack otherwise great
Hitarth chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
Excellent mate, please keen on writing the saga...!
And publish this novel in pdf version too.
Nifty Niffler chapter 31 . 8/27/2014
So did his visions regarding his son come true? I could see that as basis for a sequel.
Nifty Niffler chapter 6 . 8/26/2014
So glad to have found this story. I saw it elsewhere but it hadn't been finished, then I lost track of it. There's a few errors that needs correcting like incorrect words used but I am enjoying the story.
Nifty Niffler chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
A few misspelled words and a few incorrect tenses, even a few incorrect words altogether, but a good start.
Quidditch73 chapter 31 . 3/29/2014
A very well planned out story that works nicely in the post Deathly Hallows era. Thanks for writing it!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
I love this story. I like how there is still more danger, not just daisy sand sunshine after the war. You did and excellent job of tying all the loose ends while still adding a new poly line.
Cryslyn chapter 6 . 10/7/2013
Penelope Clearwater, Percy's old girlfriend is in Ravenclaw not Slytherin. She was mistaken by Ron and Harry for a Slytherin because she was coming out of the dungeons from which the Slytherin common room is situated. She very clearly states that she is in Ravenclaw and when she gets attacked by the Slytherin monster Fred and George specifically inform Harry that Percy is shocked about the double attack because the girl who got petrified with Hermione is a prefect a Ravenclaw prefect.
(All the above facts can be double checked with the Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets)
Hippothestrowl chapter 31 . 8/9/2013
Excellent story plot and well written for the most part except for the grammar errors. But the last two chapters felt tagged on unnecessarily as if they were never part of the plan. The Greek scene, Umbridge, Cremoni, and the epilogue were weak, muddled padding stuck on.

After the underworld, Harry should have returned to the Death Chamber for a reunion paragraph or two then a much more compact future epilogue could have rounded it all off and sorted out the vision of the future common room threat without the waffle.
Hippothestrowl chapter 22 . 8/8/2013
So far, probably the best story plot I've read and now even the possibility of Voldemort being brought back! The flaws can be forgiven.
Hippothestrowl chapter 9 . 8/6/2013
Terrific chapter. Poor old Ginny once again shut out from the trio. Poor old Mr and Mrs Granger; are they still waiting at the door?

On the matter previously raised about surviving the killing curse:

Harry survived a direct killing curse five times not three, and seven if you count two times he escaped by a second or two...

1. Baby. 2. Hangleton. 3. Battle 7 Potters. (Lucius' wand.) 4. Ditto, (Selwyn's wand. Stopped by Tonks' wards.) 5. Bathilda's bedroom (as Voldemort entered, and would definitely have pointed his wand to kill him, Harry leapt out window and Disapparated.) 6. Forest. 7. Hogwarts Great Hall.
Hippothestrowl chapter 8 . 8/6/2013
Wow! That was intriguing. Good insight into feelings and really good dialogue.