Reviews for Harry Potter and the Archway of the Dead
Mary chapter 31 . 6/14
Just want to say that I loved every bit of this. Yes I realise I am a bit late saying this, but it is still brilliant.
cynicale chapter 1 . 4/17
Brilliant story. A heavy read, but worth it:)
nayin17 chapter 10 . 3/31
I'm sorry but you don't like this. I hate stories where Ginny was nit respected by Harry by just being honest with her. She doesn't need his protection. Ginny was able to fight a horcrux for almost a year and survive and she's ALONE
Thank you! This was fantastic. One of the best I've read. ️️️
Maurauder303 chapter 6 . 8/3/2015
Amazing story! Its giving me shivers. But one small constructive criticism, Penelope Clearwater was a Ravenclaw. Otherwise your golden!
Simon Caine chapter 2 . 8/3/2015
Your story is very good so far, the speech killed me. But there is one thing I really have to commend you on...

You got Hermione spot on! I've read a lot of fanfic but in all my time I've never seen someone get Hermione right!
TintaInvisible chapter 31 . 1/11/2015
I found this story as interesting and entertaining as the other one you have of Harry Potter. I love it! I really think you have very originals ideas, and every chapter is nicely written. Thank you for this story, really!
Guest chapter 29 . 12/13/2014
Should have brought Fred brack otherwise great
Hitarth chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
Excellent mate, please keen on writing the saga...!
And publish this novel in pdf version too.
Nifty Niffler chapter 31 . 8/27/2014
So did his visions regarding his son come true? I could see that as basis for a sequel.
Nifty Niffler chapter 6 . 8/26/2014
So glad to have found this story. I saw it elsewhere but it hadn't been finished, then I lost track of it. There's a few errors that needs correcting like incorrect words used but I am enjoying the story.
Nifty Niffler chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
A few misspelled words and a few incorrect tenses, even a few incorrect words altogether, but a good start.
Quidditch73 chapter 31 . 3/29/2014
A very well planned out story that works nicely in the post Deathly Hallows era. Thanks for writing it!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
I love this story. I like how there is still more danger, not just daisy sand sunshine after the war. You did and excellent job of tying all the loose ends while still adding a new poly line.
Cryslyn chapter 6 . 10/7/2013
Penelope Clearwater, Percy's old girlfriend is in Ravenclaw not Slytherin. She was mistaken by Ron and Harry for a Slytherin because she was coming out of the dungeons from which the Slytherin common room is situated. She very clearly states that she is in Ravenclaw and when she gets attacked by the Slytherin monster Fred and George specifically inform Harry that Percy is shocked about the double attack because the girl who got petrified with Hermione is a prefect a Ravenclaw prefect.
(All the above facts can be double checked with the Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets)