Reviews for Perpetual Hourglass
PeachyHearts chapter 3 . 8/3/2011
I love this story!

You portray Sweet Pair perfectly!

Please continue writing this story!
M3lanch0ly chapter 3 . 12/28/2008
WTF? Atobe...? LOL.

Do continue this story...It's pretty sweet...I LOVE THE FLUFF!
reckless-rage chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
You DID know that I meant to type 'sweet' but cut that out and made it 'swet', right? XD

I'm such a stickler for tiny details...some of the time...

But I really did like the story, I hope you continue it soon. :)
reckless-rage chapter 3 . 12/9/2008

SWET! *squeals*

awin-chan recommended this in the PoT forum, so I dropped by, and it was Sweet, so I fell in love, and yay, it's really nice so far! :D
Nezrin chapter 3 . 11/2/2007
Sweet Pair~! You need to continue this!

I am so waiting for the next chapter!
Yorozuya Gin-san chapter 3 . 10/20/2007
OMH! It's SWEET PAIR! XD and imagine that! Sweet pair became a name! WOOT! go me! XD

I must thank you very very (a lot of very's) much for sweet pair! I absolutly go NUTS over this pairing!
Ayumi Uchiha chapter 3 . 10/2/2007
Love where this is going. -

And Atobe showed up! *screams*
Sweet Obsidian Rain chapter 3 . 9/15/2007

Uh-oh. I sense trouble here.

xD Jiroh... you dork! xD Hahaha... He's an adorable dork though. xD

Marui... o0 xD It's funny to see him jealous.

Atobe... Wonder what role he plays in this story.

Update soon cause I can't wait for another great chapter!

Magical Girl Powpow chapter 3 . 9/15/2007
xD love it!

bun-chan in a waiter oufit
forgotten hyoshi chapter 3 . 9/15/2007
Oh, the great Monkey King is here! hehehe...update soon!
LovableDuck chapter 3 . 9/15/2007
this is really good. ]
awintea chapter 3 . 9/14/2007
Ah, so lovely, so lovely! Adorable! Great! Cute! *faints* Bunta. Jirou. Love~

I'm ... on my friend's laptop. I've been kidnapped. It sucks, you know? XDD

But anyway! Lovely lovely lovely.

...And ... You better update this soon T_T

Hopeless27 chapter 3 . 9/14/2007
I enjoyed it, as always. I'm so happy that Atobe made an entrance. Now it basically has all my favourite characters in one fanfiction. XD. Your layout is very pleasing to the eye too.
emberin chapter 3 . 9/14/2007
Well. You actually only showed me the part of the chapter concerning Jirou's observations of Bunta's room this time, just to clarify. I didn't actually beta this one. I like how you fit in some of Bunta's arrogance and then later on in the chapter show how he's been humbled a little by other matters. I think your dazy (is that a word?) state started to show with the many conversations, though the whole cup noodles thing was awesome. If I must ask, though, why Atobe? Aside from the fact that he's also from Hyoutei and was the captain and all. (He was the captain, right? Am I right? Am I getting my facts straight here?)

Oh, and as a side note, I think you should have had Bunta chewing gum sometime here in this chapter. There were so many opportunities. And I study like Jirou... maybe not as lax, but certainly getting distracted. Like I am now. I should be playing music or studying, but I'm reviewing instead. You're that awesome.

That's it. This is not really a review, just a set of random comments. If I was actually concentrating I could probably give you a better review, but... yeah. ;; Don't push the next chapter out, though.
solaesce chapter 3 . 9/14/2007
Very interesting. I think that this story is going really well so far.