Reviews for More Than Brotherly Love
Sepulvedlore chapter 9 . 1/11
I freaking loved it
Yay chapter 9 . 10/30/2015
I'm a little sad that it's over this is one of the best fanfics I've read, but I like how you ended it. It had a happy ending but still a lot of drama. I like it. It's a nice change from all those depressing ones were murtagh dies or something like that. And also this you actually FINISH your projects unlike most people who leave it at like chapter seven or something and leave you guessing. Please make more!
Dark Song 87 chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
I love this story!
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 9 . 5/29/2011
Beautiful! The secret yet not so secret affection and love is finally blown out and revealed. The change of scene between the car to the initiation of sex was amusing! Love it. Overprotective sisterly Saphira
Lord-Apex chapter 9 . 2/18/2011
I look to a giant audience, a microphone in hand as I ask the crowd: "WHO WANT'S A SEQUEL?" I say over enthusiastically as the crowd cheers. "DROWNED HOPES? I BELIEVE YOU HAVE A JOB TO DO! WE WANT A SEQUEL!" I say too happily as the audience cheers with delight.

ENCORE! ENCORE! ENCORE! ENCORE!

I must, absolutely, positively have MOREEE!

Please take your time sweetums, for I will wait since I have 4 1/2 years until I graduate. _
ForgottenTales chapter 9 . 2/17/2011
Oh this was hot. It was a big mess of a drama, misunderstandings and unrequited love(or so they think).

I loved it. :D
prettybutterfly99 chapter 9 . 11/27/2010
Wonderful ending
TheNightmareBeforeDawn chapter 5 . 9/17/2010
This chapter was a bit confusing at times cause of all the conversation switches
TheNightmareBeforeDawn chapter 2 . 9/17/2010
I know it's mentioned by Eragon in the story but Zak really is weird. No offence or anything I just felt like saying it. Anyways I like this story and the way it's going!
the-eighth-sin-100 chapter 9 . 5/24/2010
YAY! *cheers*

i love happy endings. nice writing style btw.

ItsAThinLine
the-eighth-sin-100 chapter 8 . 5/24/2010
Awww, im crying. At first i was sad but now im just so happy! they make THE cutest couple.

ItsAThinLine
the-eighth-sin-100 chapter 2 . 5/24/2010
Im really enjoying this so far. You've got a good twist on the characters *grins*

Looking forward to the rest of it.

ItsAthinLine
copycat-capycot chapter 9 . 5/17/2010
Lovethesetwolugheads. :D
stage28 chapter 9 . 11/14/2009
That was, like... awesome!

I stayed up reading it all night! (I'm a slow reader :o)

You're slashes revive me lolz! You're a published author, right? Well good luck on w/e your writing!
kayt chapter 9 . 11/6/2009
Saphira's kinda annoying, bad judge of character, and assumes she has way too much say in the matter. Eragon's not that weak-willed.