Reviews for Cupid's Psyche
Spreeaholic1 chapter 6 . 12/10/2008
great chapter. loved it. update soon!
MidnightRaven23 chapter 6 . 12/9/2008
YAY Rory going psycho on Serena! Serena so deserves it for doing all that crap to Rory and Colin. Lmao and Steph and Jess are awesome! I wonder when Rory is going to start trusting Tristan more. Loved the chapter! Can't wait for next one!
cowgirl8016 chapter 6 . 11/30/2008
I loved the Steph/Jess step-cousin twist...added some more humor. I'm excited to see where this leads, so please update soon! I just really want Rory to like beat up Serena or something!
boojeegaba chapter 6 . 11/30/2008
I'm so glad you've finally updated! I have been waiting patiently for the next chapter. I look forward to the next installment.
A chapter 6 . 11/30/2008
The story kicks ass. Please update soon.
tickle582 chapter 6 . 11/28/2008
OMG i am LOVIN this story i LOVE LOVE LOVE trory stories

update super soon!1

ChasingAfterADream chapter 6 . 11/28/2008
i was getting on kinda irritated with rory since she lets her parents and serena boss her around but i loved that she stood up for herself on this chapter. please update sooner and add more rory and tristan goodness. ) i still wait for every chapter that you send out religiously.
THE-REAL-IGRAYNE chapter 6 . 11/27/2008
omg this is getting really good, Do u think you can have more Paris and Finn too?
gigi246 chapter 6 . 11/27/2008

I just think that this story is really great - you've done a great job with incorporating the characters and twisting their personalities around in a really original way. Great job so far!

One thing... I think a fight between Tristan and Dean would be hot. Just throwing it out there!

Keep up the good work.
kribbyleigh88 chapter 6 . 11/26/2008
this story is really good. please update soon!
kylielink chapter 6 . 11/26/2008
love it.
impressed chapter 2 . 11/26/2008
Cold War Kids freaking kick ass. Well done.
HopelessRomantic44 chapter 6 . 11/26/2008
awesome chapter! )
DeletingMyAccount chapter 6 . 11/26/2008
Whoa! You totally made my rainy day better! :)

I've been waiting for an update for any of your stories and I'm super glad you posted a new chapter of Cupid's Psyche.

This chapter was amazing and I love how Rory is showing her strength and how she has so many people looking out for her. And I can't wait for any Trory action or for her to at least start trusting him more. Also, I'm not a fan of Dean either so BRING ON THE VILLANOUS DEAN! lol

Hopefully you update soon but no pressure! :)

~~Sleeping to Dream About You
toastloaf93 chapter 6 . 11/26/2008
aww i missed this story glad its back!
258 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »