Reviews for Cupid's Psyche
Lathan Lover chapter 6 . 11/26/2008
Yay, Dean bashing! I love Dean bashing! Bash the hell out of him. I hope it doesn't turn into a Dean raped Rory story, I hope Tristan becomes her first time. It probably won't happen, but it's just wishful thinking. I hope Serena pays for everything she's done. I remember in one of the previous chapters that Straub wanted to get Rory and Nate and apartment so that they won't have to worry about getting caught by someone from the administration, and now that Rory was forced to leave, she can tell her grandfather what happened, he'll not only deal with Serena, but follow through with his promise. I'm also looking forward to Tristan and Rory starting a relationship, and I'm looking forward to the day Rory finally grows a solid backbone and puts Serena in her place once and for all. Also, can you lighten up on the Rory drama a bit? It just seems like she breaks down at every turn.
ggfan01 chapter 6 . 11/26/2008
So glad you updated! Great chapter; liked that we got to know more about Rory, Jess and Stephanie's past. Can't wait for the next update! :D
Curley-Q chapter 6 . 11/26/2008
Excellent chapter! I really hate Rory's sister and am so happy that Rory was about to beat her sencless! Please contineu soon!
Gilmorecrazed2010 chapter 6 . 11/26/2008
I love it please update soon! :D
princetongirl chapter 6 . 11/26/2008
loved it update soon
washingvideos chapter 6 . 11/26/2008
i love this story. it's so different and it makes you so curious as to what happened in the past. can't wait to see what the next chapter entails!

ps not the biggest dean fan either, but a huge tristan fan!
RuthnMatt chapter 6 . 11/26/2008
I love this story. More trory please! :)
Proxy-Blue22 chapter 6 . 11/26/2008
Loved this chapter...
baWDolf chapter 6 . 11/26/2008
...I love you. I found this story quite a while ago and was sad that it seemed abandoned. You have a great storyline going here and it deserves to be finished. :D
watergoddess1307 chapter 6 . 11/25/2008
OMFG this is an amazing story. Please update soon. I cant wait for more.
patto85 chapter 6 . 11/25/2008
Hate Dean with a passion so i'm Ok with him being the badguy. Feel free to make him really evil. Loved the update and I can't wait for the next one.
Flynn chapter 6 . 11/25/2008
Why so late? I kept forgetting to ask you about that.
Chelle1609 chapter 6 . 11/25/2008
yay for an update!

love that rory is standing up for herself finally and that she has such a close knit circle!

can't wait for her to start getting closer to tristan!
LoVe23 chapter 6 . 11/25/2008
Loved this...so happy you updated!
dragon dreamer3 chapter 6 . 11/25/2008
THANK YOU FOR UPDATING! Seriously, I can't thank you enough. I love this story and I was so worried that you were not going to finish it. Dean 'bashing' doesn't bother me at all, lol. Please update soon!
258 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »