Reviews for Watching
AnimelovinKiDD chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
This was absolutely amazing. Great work.
Yellowbulma chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
So sad.
spinningleaves chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
I caught two typos- first skinned kneW... and Watched him at school, in the Impala, in dinNers

Just thought that those might help you out. I really enjoyed the piece and the entire sentiment. Nice work!
Supernoodle chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
Ooh, sad. Very very sad.

Liked the last two lines too. Well done!
mtee1958 chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
That was one of the best finales. Those scenes ...and I never tire of tags and more insight into the all encompassing despair Dean was in. The black hole.

Thanks
SMILES01 chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
at first I thought it was sweet, then you started to mention Sammy's death then I was a little confuse. (not that the story's confusing, just my brain)

SO is he dead?

It's a great story!

HAPPY WRITING
heather03nmg chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
"Dean couldn’t do it.

He wasn’t tired anymore. He was beyond exhaustion.

Sam was gone; he had nothing to live for without his sasquatch-sized, heart-on-his-sleeve, geek brother.

He needed his Sammy"

That was amazing yet so painfully sad to read. I am seriously crying over here, I feel like I lost a member of my own family.

Sheesh, put a tissue alert at the beginning of this fic!

Great job...you killed me with "He needed his family" I was holding it together until then.

You owe me chocolate and a box of tissues!
Letting The Rain In chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
Oh, wow, girl! I think this might be some of your best. I had a lump in my throat by the time I finished...
Cris chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
Lovely story, very touching, very sad. I especially loved the last 2 lines with Sam watching Dean. Comming full circle there. Perfect way to end it.

Thanks a lot for this story. Keep up the good work
Mousitsa chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
Well, this was certainly a different style. Did it work? Yes, I believe it did, although it was a little irritating at times (but in a good way). Even so, it fit into the idea of presenting someone’s thoughts which are probably jumping around in his head in a somewhat disjointed manner. I can definitely see the thoughts from Dean’s POV as being very much to Dean’s character. And hitting so many points at different ages was truly heartbreaking, as were the memories brought back by the various quotes used. Dean thinking he has failed would most likely be in the role of protector in this instance - that is where he failed (not in the other roles of mother, father, brother, friend). And I’ll mention something that in no detracts from your story, but is just a general pet peeve observation. For some reason, I don’t really like it when writers connect Dean to Sam to such an extreme and use the term “his Sammy.” I know it’s meant to be an expression of brotherly love and to show the closeness between them, but somehow it makes Sam sound like a possession, as though he ‘belongs’ to Dean and Dean alone. It’s as though Dean can’t function without Sam, which isn’t necessarily true since we can assume he did well enough with his dad while Sam was at Stanford. I don’t think it’s so much that Dean can function without Sam, it’s that he doesn’t want to function ‘alone’, and that's what he would be now that dad is gone. Oops, I’ve gone on too much! (tends to happen when I’m on a caffeine high) Overall, very nicely done. Thank you so much for sharing.
Megan chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
aww this was a cute story...almost made me tear up...lol...catch ya later ;]
Onthnis chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
Amazing. Really heart wrenching and beautiful.
Becomingwhaturmeantobe chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
That was so sad. Great job!