Reviews for The 49th Alias
Brenda293 chapter 3 . 2/15
I've learn something today ,Rabi means leo !Wow ,but why stop just when things are getting really fascinating .I means to see through his eye .Come on, update !
Brenda293 chapter 2 . 2/15
Wow this chapter had touch me .Because there 's something true .Allen is someone to easily love while Lavi has not even the permission to love because of his job ! How cruel .
Brenda293 chapter 1 . 2/15
I don 't really know what to say .Hahaha.
Mochiiko chapter 3 . 10/26/2010
yeah~ rabi and linali for the win! hehe xD
silverfire113 chapter 3 . 8/20/2008
keep up the great work, your story is very interesting and i can't wait to find out what happens next :)

update soon!
Hajimari chapter 3 . 4/29/2008
This looks promising. Update soon!
CattyLi chapter 3 . 11/4/2007
I really like this story...continue on please!
BlueFox of the Moon chapter 3 . 10/9/2007
gaahh i know what you mean...ap classes..bleh. but you still find the time to write this somehow, better than me D hahah, but anyway, great job, i like it very much. linali was adorable xD too innocent to know what was going on..haha
zenbon zakura chapter 3 . 10/9/2007
lol i love how you brought out linalees innocence lol so hurry and update it took far to long for this chapter to come out hurry!
DeathBerry chapter 2 . 8/30/2007
um, im kinda curious as to how this story will turn out, seeing as lavi seems to be dying...

lavixallen? more lavixlenalee, please! update!
MisChibiOus chapter 2 . 8/30/2007
ahahaa... _ sorries... thats why im writing a crack fic series as well! (allen's love) :D so im writing angst and humor series simultaneously. _ i hope angst isn't a bad thing _ come pity lavi!
monokuroboofan chapter 2 . 8/30/2007
too much angst...
BlueFox of the Moon chapter 2 . 8/29/2007
dont care if its corny, its still cute XD i liked it, good job
Dhampir72 chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
Interesting start. I'd like to see where this goes!

~
BlueFox of the Moon chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
i liked it, hope you cna update soon :]