Reviews for Percy Jackson and the Risen Rhapcity
WyldClaw chapter 3 . 9/11/2013
that fight was intense!

that is awesome that sarissa is a daughter of demeter
WyldClaw chapter 2 . 9/11/2013
holy cow! Sarissa is really a half blood?
lips-like-morphinee chapter 20 . 8/11/2012
Great story, loved reading it.
Nothiiing chapter 17 . 7/8/2009
finnaly got them together huh woho
Cap'NCupcake chapter 20 . 6/15/2009
LOVED IT! At the beginning I couldn't stande Sarissa's guts, but in the end I enjoyed her. Loved the story! Now on to the sequel!

:) Jordan
starr1095 chapter 20 . 4/13/2009
amazing sotry i loved it it was filled with supsense and action and it was awsome i loved it
silverstorm94 chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
ok. first of all, i read this about a year ago, before I had an inkling of what even was. im not lying to you, i honestly believed that this was a short story written by Rick Riordan. when the Demigod Files came out, I was shocked that it wasn't in there, then a few weeks later made a fanfic and now i found this today. wow. let me congratulate you on writing THE BEST fanfic i have ever read in my entire life. Standing Ovation! Incredible. Omg amazing!

~silverstorm94
Neo Youngblood chapter 20 . 4/12/2009
nice story.
sanctuary-in-dreams chapter 20 . 8/26/2008
It works! It LIVES! Sorry, I was trying to review for the chappies, but this review thingy wouldn't work! BOO. But now it is! YAYS!

Ok, so FANTABULOUS ending. Like, total kick ass!

YEAH! Serissa left, leaving Percy and Anna to be free to make out! Hooray!

Man, Luke's a bitch. Smart, possiblly cute, and crafty- but a bitch.

Pan. Is. BACK. This calls for a celebration!

Now, onto the sequel. Wonderful job with the fanfic!
sanctuary-in-dreams chapter 2 . 8/25/2008
OO, the writing is very Rick R.-ish! I really feel like I'm reading something from his pen! (Or key-board, whatever.)

Percy...Annabeth...-nugdenudge- Oh, I SO saw it...:D

Woah! Something told me I should expect that little twist at the end, but I'm too tired to understand anything right now...

Fantastic first chappie!
Blizz22 chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Hi, im a huge fan of Percy Jackson and the Olympians and i loved this addition to the series. There were a few spelling and gramatical errors but other than that i loved it!
tundry the son of hades chapter 20 . 6/3/2008
Wow! great story but there where quite a few spelling mistakes and iccky romance
tundry the son of hades chapter 6 . 6/3/2008
EW! why do the yhave to make out
tundry the son of hades chapter 5 . 6/3/2008
unfortunatly quite a few spelling mistakes and 2 or 3 grammer mistakes!
LOVE.you.LOVE.you.LOVE chapter 20 . 5/20/2008
nvm... i luv the ending!

:D