Reviews for Requiem
the freelance dreamer chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
I really loved this story, it was so sweet and sad.

Question about the "pretty soon they'll be ordaining me," part - i understand why he was sad when ron didn't get it... what was he referencing with the quip though?
young dawn chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Gah, you just about killed me. I'm glad he died with a smile and lived a full life. Well done.

Pungahn chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
nicely written :)
timme chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
good enough. jo's epilogue should always be ignored. :)
Kutsushita-Socks chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
I sense GeorgexLee. Yay. :3
Nachtweiss chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Fabulous, beautiful. I love it.

Poor George. But he probably managed to have a grand old time all the same.
XxShadowFirexX chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
Thank you SO much for making this! I cryied when i read about Fred dying. (literally- I put the book down and cried into my fluffy pillow) It was sad/cute/AWESOME!
rabid behemoth chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Ooh, hidden meaning everywhere, huh? I'd love to hear about George's pinky, if that's true...

Anyway, nice drabble. Sad, but nice. I suppose I will eventually have to face the fact that George will survive without Fred, possibly very much like he does here. I'll get there. Someday. Maybe. D:
Sairalinde Inwe chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Wow, that was angsty, but happy angst... I liked it! When I got to the part where Fred dies in the 7th book I cried. I felt so empty even though the battle was won because Fred was one of my favorite characters. This fic actually made me feel a little better about his death. Nice work!
Kajia chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
"He looks up at all the teary, forlorn faces, and tries very hard to look solemn. Someone is dying, after all."

wow I so loved this sentence!

that is so twin's like

the saint-like passage was really good too (congrats to Ron to make it by the way... I mean without the explanation from the book I wouldn't have understood...unless ron was supposed to be there at this moment in the book? I don't remember)
Lawlz chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
Jeez. This was amazing.
ArcadeFire chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
You're style is fantastic, just perfect for what you were trying to get across.
angelofplottwists chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
Oh, George...this is perfect. Because he would continue to live, and it would be a full life, but even so he would never be the same...
not jackie chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
*lip quiver* very sweet. the bit with angelina calling him the wrong name was really sad :( good job.