Reviews for Take My Hand
Katia11 chapter 3 . 8/10/2010
Hmm! I'm interested to see where this will go! I like the fluff too. :) Very well written!

Genseeker25 chapter 4 . 8/9/2010
You did a fantastic job on this story. After I had watched Lady Sings the News I tried to envision what happened next and you fleshed it all beautifully. I'm proud to say that a few things you wrote were things I had also figured would happen such as them being at the candy bar the next day. please finish this story I must know about the strange woman in Jimmy's yard
NorthernLights94 chapter 4 . 12/31/2008
please finish story!
rin916 chapter 4 . 10/28/2007
oh ok .. great story so far...
Guerini-chan chapter 4 . 10/4/2007
I see, take your time!
Guerini-chan chapter 3 . 10/4/2007
The hormone didn't wear off! Oh no, and who was that woman on the patio? I am scared, and I hope hugh isn't cheating on judy... not that anyone would go out with him anyway. Great, no awesome, no fantastic! Story, keep up the great fantastic writing!
Saiyuri007 chapter 3 . 9/3/2007
really good keep it up update soon!
Nicole Luna chapter 3 . 9/1/2007
I really like it. It's cute fluffy. It's exciting!

I'll be waiting for an update, dearie.

Good luck on your writing! :)
Cutie5 chapter 3 . 8/30/2007
Hello there!

This by far has to be one of the best fics on this site. It's a breath of fresh air to see a story that has the feel of a real Jimmy Neutron episode. I like where this is going and am eager to see what you have in store for the next chapter.

With Jimmy's ending last year, I know it's been hard for me to be able to move on and a lot of the newer shows out there are not up to par with a lot of today's quality standards. I hope your fic and all our support may convince Nick that this show deserves at least one more season to tie up the loose ends.

Again, thank you for this. :)
mrmuscle chapter 3 . 8/30/2007
cool story. update asap!
iloveslinky chapter 3 . 8/30/2007
Hurry up with that chapter! Who's he woman on the porch? Mrs. N?
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 3 . 8/30/2007
Good chapter here. Nice job with all the characters.

One thing; 'muy bastante' means something like 'a lot enough', or 'very a lot', so, if Sheen was trying to compliment Libs, it would be weird even for him. I'm Mexican, and therefore, Spanish speaker.

Keep the good writing.
mrmuscle chapter 2 . 8/29/2007
cool story. i like it. keep it up, and update asap!
MysticLady3 chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
I like it :) Update soon.
iloveslinky chapter 2 . 8/29/2007
Hows about the Apple Pie and a Cute Guy Special? No? Ok, then the Vanilla Joy and a Cute Boy Special? No again? Alright, SOMEONE'S being picky today! What about the Rootbeer Float and Smelly Goat Ice Cream combo (Rootbeer Float and Smelly Goat both being Ice Creams of Sam's... Or Rootbeer poured over Smelly Goat Ice Cream...) What about the Casablanca Special having nuts, fudge, caramel, sprinkles, and all sweets that are yummy piled on the top of a mountain of Old Style Vanilla Ice Cream! M... The Casablanca name being a reference to the famous movie Casablanca... Just a thought... Keep writing!