Reviews for Take My Hand
Jacobfrit chapter 4 . 4/17
Please update your story!
Katia11 chapter 3 . 8/10/2010
Hmm! I'm interested to see where this will go! I like the fluff too. :) Very well written!

-Katie
Genseeker25 chapter 4 . 8/9/2010
You did a fantastic job on this story. After I had watched Lady Sings the News I tried to envision what happened next and you fleshed it all beautifully. I'm proud to say that a few things you wrote were things I had also figured would happen such as them being at the candy bar the next day. please finish this story I must know about the strange woman in Jimmy's yard
NorthernLights94 chapter 4 . 12/31/2008
please finish story!
rin916 chapter 4 . 10/28/2007
oh ok .. great story so far...
Guerini-chan chapter 4 . 10/4/2007
I see, take your time!
Guerini-chan chapter 3 . 10/4/2007
The hormone didn't wear off! Oh no, and who was that woman on the patio? I am scared, and I hope hugh isn't cheating on judy... not that anyone would go out with him anyway. Great, no awesome, no fantastic! Story, keep up the great fantastic writing!
Saiyuri007 chapter 3 . 9/3/2007
really good keep it up update soon!
Nicole Luna chapter 3 . 9/1/2007
I really like it. It's cute fluffy. It's exciting!

I'll be waiting for an update, dearie.

Good luck on your writing! :)
Cutie5 chapter 3 . 8/30/2007
Hello there!

This by far has to be one of the best fics on this site. It's a breath of fresh air to see a story that has the feel of a real Jimmy Neutron episode. I like where this is going and am eager to see what you have in store for the next chapter.

With Jimmy's ending last year, I know it's been hard for me to be able to move on and a lot of the newer shows out there are not up to par with a lot of today's quality standards. I hope your fic and all our support may convince Nick that this show deserves at least one more season to tie up the loose ends.

Again, thank you for this. :)
mrmuscle chapter 3 . 8/30/2007
cool story. update asap!
iloveslinky chapter 3 . 8/30/2007
Hurry up with that chapter! Who's he woman on the porch? Mrs. N?
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 3 . 8/30/2007
Good chapter here. Nice job with all the characters.

One thing; 'muy bastante' means something like 'a lot enough', or 'very a lot', so, if Sheen was trying to compliment Libs, it would be weird even for him. I'm Mexican, and therefore, Spanish speaker.

Keep the good writing.
mrmuscle chapter 2 . 8/29/2007
cool story. i like it. keep it up, and update asap!
MysticLady3 chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
I like it :) Update soon.