Reviews for Bella
Sky-Angel14 chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Sp sad!
babblingqueenm chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
LUV IT! PLS PLS WRITE MORE!
MaddyLeeG chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
this is really good, i don't think it should be a one-shot though. there's some more you can get out of this story, like charlie and edwards reactions :)
gaspily chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
aww this is so well written!
InLustWithEC chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Well done. I hope you write more.
TragiC44 chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
This was great,I like that you got Alice's bad side in there good.
edwardforever1901 chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
this made me cry im an easy cryer but the looks that you described on carlise and esme's faces just made me so sad :( i hope you wright more
Lukimba chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
It's really good... I think you portrayed Alice's feelings quite well!

You should try and do Aice's POV of New Moon starting here. I'd like that

NoMoreThanUsual chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
That was really good! Great job with Alice's POV!
nellie330 chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
wonderful! just wonderful!

nellie
Dreams Shape the World chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
GOOD! I loved how Alice was so dead-on with Edward's actions' consequences...I really hated them in New Moon! (his actions, and even at one point him) And snaps to Alice standing up for Bella! :)
Viviendolibra17 chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
oh, can you do some more of this from alice's pov? this is actually pretty good
sasukerox chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
I loved how she said that Edward killed her. That whole bit. It was so true.

Alice was very snappy, which made it sad because she even growled at Jasper to see Charlie. WAH! Stupid Edward -_-

She was very sure of her vision though, which she sometimes doubts. But then again, if she acted like that, then she must have been really sure. What the hell am I saying? RUN ALICE, RUN!

Was Rose happy because if she told Edward, he would come back? Because if she as happy for the death, I wouldnt mind if Jasper took a snap at her. Dang Rose. I really didnt like her in that part. Yay. I love reading stuff from Alice's point of view. (No wonder 'Imprint' is) OMC! There should be like a series of Alice one shots from thing...er...yea. Nice job ! XD
she is brighter chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
its good! why ont you continue it? we havent had a phone call thing from alice's POV!

\amy\\