Reviews for Harry Potter and Merlin's Reaper
kilpoi99 chapter 28 . 1/7
great story
Guest chapter 27 . 12/25/2016
You realize that you've already shown Harry manhandling Voldy 2? Even withought his power up. So why the hell would he opt for mutually assured destruction? It made sense when he was trying to end magic. However, failing that, and having already had the chance to kill him when he DROPPED A FUCKING WALL on top of him, why would ganking himself even be an option? This doesnt make any sense. The storry should have really been completed 15 chapters ago.
YeCatsJ chapter 28 . 8/28/2016
Cute story
Loved it
lw117149 chapter 28 . 8/13/2016
Well thank you for finishing this story i really enjoyed it.
Ninja Violinist chapter 28 . 8/2/2016
Very interesting take on the Potterworld! I'm actually interested in the whole post-apocalyptic nature of everything. That would definitely make for an interesting AU, fleshing out some muggles on the run or something. Anyways, happy to have found it and a very good read!
suziq968 chapter 28 . 7/30/2016
Glad I didn't have to go through the three year wait. This was really great to read. There are a few typos which I of course notice on reading long enough to be annoyed or use context to translate if necessary and then promptly forget before I can be useful to you. So I'm saying they are there if you ever wanna re-read to look for them. Amazing job creating this scary world. Even more amazing job working through your writers block and RL to finish the story for us. Thank you.
suziq968 chapter 23 . 7/30/2016
That was spectacular. Biggest problem in the magical world was, in my opinion, bigotry, beauracracy (sp) and then Voldemort. They made him after all and a bunch of them just went boom. Yea!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/28/2016
So far so good! Very interesting take on Harry. Going to keep heading down the rabbit hole...
Guest chapter 28 . 7/27/2016
Amazing story. I admit, I have been lukewarm about the premise at first, but after first three chapters I got sucked in and went on a marathon, reading the whole damn thing in a single seating, eating at the computer, with only bathroom breaks to get me away from this work of art.

My only real nitpick - Snape. Oh, don't get me wrong, I don't mind him being an evil asshole here, but turning him into a paedo who routinely molested/raped a gril in the middle of puberty is taking things a lil' bit too far.
Spazzman29 chapter 19 . 7/22/2016
I preferred Harry with Fleur since that is one of my top 3 ships but whatever.
desireejones99 chapter 28 . 7/12/2016
and I finally read it in 2016, an excellent story
desireejones99 chapter 12 . 7/12/2016
12 amazing chapters
Cayar chapter 5 . 6/30/2016
Ohhh $#!, a Luna with focus! How are they *not* winning at every turn? (... probly because this one's not a seer; more reading will tell.)

Also, canon recaps work great as padding.
jon reeve chapter 28 . 5/16/2016
I always enjoy your stories. At least, the ones I've read so far. Good show, old chap.
PewterTA99 chapter 28 . 5/9/2016