Reviews for Harry Potter and Merlin's Reaper
Spazzman29 chapter 19 . 7/22
I preferred Harry with Fleur since that is one of my top 3 ships but whatever.
desireejones99 chapter 28 . 7/12
and I finally read it in 2016, an excellent story
desireejones99 chapter 12 . 7/12
12 amazing chapters
Cayar chapter 5 . 6/30
Ohhh $#!, a Luna with focus! How are they *not* winning at every turn? (... probly because this one's not a seer; more reading will tell.)

Also, canon recaps work great as padding.
jon reeve chapter 28 . 5/16
I always enjoy your stories. At least, the ones I've read so far. Good show, old chap.
PewterTA99 chapter 28 . 5/9
Thanks for writing.
Wyrmridr chapter 28 . 4/14
Not too fond of dark stories, but of the lot I've read, this is one of my favorites. A few weak spots, but overall, a well done story.
Rebel Dixie Babe chapter 27 . 3/16
As a dues paying member of S.P.E.W. I am really unhappy at how you murdered all house-elves as well as all other magical beings, i.e. Unicorns, Centaurs, Merpeople, etc.
Rebel Dixie Babe chapter 28 . 3/15
mighg have saved you a few years if you had cut out a those/lengthy A/N
Rundivyn chapter 18 . 1/5
Isn't the quote from Brannigan, "The spirit is willing but the flesh is spongy and weak"? At least that's what I seem to remember whenever I think of that episode of Futurama.
Corwyn chapter 28 . 12/9/2015
Wow!

Thank you for sharing this story. It was dark, as you warned us, but not gratuitously so. I enjoyed it greatly.
s-david-m chapter 28 . 12/2/2015
Interesting premise and solution. You could have ultimately made this H/Hr if you extended it, but I see how it naturally led you to H/S.
Azrael38 chapter 28 . 11/29/2015
I can tell that you lost enthusiasm for this just by the hurried way it ended. Maybe next time an outline would help so you know where you're going before starting.
Sam chapter 28 . 11/6/2015
The ending was pretty lame since it was obvious that Harry could've killed Riddle any time he wanted and the Mist likely squibbed as many 'good' magic users as death eaters. Not really much of a 'win' if his kids will have to hide their abilities-their childrens' children, forgetting the struggle, will probably end up just as inbred and insular as the previous magical society.
Sleepygirl68 chapter 28 . 10/28/2015
I liked your story.
It made me cry at certain points.
Don't have any criticisms to offer. Sorry!
I also don't usually review after each chapter, just not my style. Plus, I usually only read completed fics anyway.
So! Thanks for writing and sharing your stories with us.