Reviews for Harry Potter and Merlin's Reaper
ex-ellent chapter 4 . 10h
And Harry suddenly forgets he is a new reality ... that more or less killed it for me.
LadiesMan218 chapter 28 . 6/25
Fantastic story loved it very much, The ending was pretty good, hope you continue to write! Good Luck!
Simianpower chapter 28 . 6/14
This was well written. The ending did seem a bit forced, including the pairings, but it it was in general well thought out. I'm not sure whether or not I liked it, though. Dark is fine, violent is fine, even brutal is fine, but this was sort of hopeless until the deus ex machina, and I find that a little contrived. The first 20-24 chapters or so were a great start to a story of the redemption of a world, but then it was all resolved very quickly. Too quickly. 7/10.
HeartsGlow chapter 7 . 5/31
So...not as "broken" as I thought?
HeartsGlow chapter 6 . 5/31
I hope Hermione is not the slave. If she is, she and Harry will never have a future unless you are talking 20/30 years of therapy first as this slave's mind seems to be broken.
HeartsGlow chapter 3 . 5/31
He didn't tell Harry that Harry would lose a lot of power.
old-crow chapter 24 . 5/16
Hi,

I've frequently found that it's much harder to write the final 75 pages of a tale than the first 75.

Universal truths?

All the best,

Old-Crow
thonez chapter 28 . 5/12
Nice story
AnonymouslyKnown chapter 28 . 5/7
I really enjoyed this story. After a pause from fan fiction I needed more Harry in my life. I came across you're stories and am surprised and happy to read a story not done. Yes dimension and parallel universes have been but that it where the similarities end. yours was so captivating! You grew bored you say and I can understand that but glad you finished. I can't wait to read more of your work
Tomon chapter 28 . 4/27
Well, wizard may proven undeserving of magic but killing every magic creature out there? Also Harry was too willing to die even if Susan was waiting for him with their unborn child. These are two major points I really disliked about this story in the end.
On the other hand it was a dark universe and well written. I enjoyed reading it so while I'm not happy with the end it was a good story
Phyle chapter 28 . 4/24
Hey! I just read the 28 chapters of this fic in one go.
I just wanted to say that : as much as i hate the universe you described at the beginning, i really love what you did with it.
I guess it's easier when you don't have to wait for the next chapter to be posted!
Thank you for gritting your teeth and finishing this story!
Excellent story. Thanks.
DarkElucidator chapter 9 . 3/28
Death is coming.
Sssnitch chapter 28 . 3/4
This is one of the best fanfics about alternativ universes I've ever read. And I've read alot. Very well done.
CMVreud chapter 28 . 3/1