Reviews for Harry Potter and Merlin's Reaper
BlazeStryker chapter 7 . 7/15
Dark setting is dark.

Point the ones that can't get that to Worm and watch their heads asplode.
PhoenixGravity chapter 28 . 6/15
This was an outstanding read... I’m terrible with words but I can say that this fic transported me into another universe, it had a life of its own. I love the way you let te relationships evolve, at first I wanted Hermione with Harry but now I couldn’t see her without the King. And the joint forces! And the disappearance of magic! So many twists and I loved them all. I must admit I was sad to see Dobby go but I got over it... Thank you for sharing this!
avidreaderomega chapter 28 . 5/29
It was a very good book.
avidreaderomega chapter 1 . 5/29
GREAT
Neskat chapter 20 . 5/26
All right, in my previous review I forgot about horcruxes... (embarassed frown). Ooops.
Neskat chapter 16 . 5/26
Alright, I call bull***t.
I'm enjoying the story a lot (as I have in the past many other fics written by you), even if I don't usually appreciate dark settings (because they too easily evolve into angsty settings), but seeing Harry having the opportunity to try to destroy the enemy and instead leaving him under the rubble... mmmhh. It may be necessary for the plot's sake... but I'm not convinced.
Still reading it to the end, though.
Sleepyhawk502 chapter 28 . 5/14
This was a very good story. I am sorry that you did not like it. It is a darker story but as much as people hate the things that happen during war times, they happen. You did touch on very tough situations and did them well (not too graphic).
Nice job!
DShade666 chapter 8 . 5/7
I know the "Old Guy" pain, but still, love to read.
DShade666 chapter 7 . 5/7
Don't know if you see this or not, but...

I have read some of your other works, and I am hooked, I like the way you tell the stories, very good, there are a lot of type O's but I get past them.

again, very good work
Jimbocous chapter 27 . 1/18
Thanks for a great (re)read!
Mh3n013 chapter 28 . 1/1
This is quite good super considering its a 2007-2010 story and i'm reading this in 2018. I just dont like the rape. But hey if you get past chapter 7 and accept it, it's really a good read.
RavenSummoning chapter 28 . 12/12/2017
Good story! Enjoyed your story, it was about as dark as I want to read (I don’t enjoy things much darker than this.) but the ending was very well done!
MSgt SilverDollar and Snake chapter 6 . 11/25/2017
I was wrong, this is too far out in left field!
MSgt SilverDollar and Snake chapter 4 . 11/25/2017
Why oh why didn't you have someone proof read this? 'He hefted the naked stranger to her shoulders" couldn't you decide if you wanted Amelia Bones as a man or woman. Fortunately I looked and found this to be the third story you published and have enjoyed many of your other stories so I'll give this a chance. But I have to yank your chain for such a glaring error. -Snake-
ender13sfd chapter 28 . 10/31/2017
Thank you for sharing this story with us.
1,001 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »