Reviews for Harry Potter and Merlin's Reaper
ender13sfd chapter 28 . 10/31
Thank you for sharing this story with us.
UserABC123 chapter 28 . 10/26
Nice story! Also, thanks for the rec to ChemProf's fics! I just looked through them, and they seem quite interesting.
Redhood11686 chapter 6 . 10/24
Man, just from tway you've written the characters I already support Luna and Harry in this
InquisitorCOC chapter 13 . 8/9
Malfoys got off too lightly.

At least they should have a red hot poker running up their asses, after all the Crucios and other nasties.
Calypto chapter 7 . 7/21
yeah i just read slave granger and im out.
It's not Zambini. It's Zabini. I hate when people call him Blaise Zambini.
thedawnmouse chapter 18 . 6/16
nice futurama reference
Thank you for finishing this one off all those years ago. King William was a great twist. One of the best plots from what happened if rhe big V didn't die by Lily's sacrifice.
huntjd1 chapter 1 . 4/13
Just to make it clear. The ending of this story proves how evil non magical humans are by destroying all magical life on the planet.
huntjd1 chapter 28 . 4/13
I liked this story right up to the last two chapters. I didn't realize this story was a mass Genocide tragedy. Me personally I read stories about magic because I would like to think it is a better alternative to technology. After all I still have not heard of any magic capable of destroying the planet a hundred times over at the push of a button. The way I read this story house elves and all other sentient life was wiped out in favor of the non magical humans who have been destroying the world and you write it as victory. If you leave out weapons of mass destruction and biological weapons us non magical humans are still killing the planet with pollution and stripping life from its surface. So I consider this destruction of all non magical life with the exception of Harry's airs an extreme tragedy. I am sorry about the rant but I don't like to read stories about magic and other such fantasy only for the story to end said magic. I guess I am not one who enjoys tragedies because they remind me to much off real life.
kilpoi99 chapter 28 . 1/7
great story
Guest chapter 27 . 12/25/2016
You realize that you've already shown Harry manhandling Voldy 2? Even withought his power up. So why the hell would he opt for mutually assured destruction? It made sense when he was trying to end magic. However, failing that, and having already had the chance to kill him when he DROPPED A FUCKING WALL on top of him, why would ganking himself even be an option? This doesnt make any sense. The storry should have really been completed 15 chapters ago.
YeCatsJ chapter 28 . 8/28/2016
Cute story
Loved it
lw117149 chapter 28 . 8/13/2016
Well thank you for finishing this story i really enjoyed it.
Ninja Violinist chapter 28 . 8/2/2016
Very interesting take on the Potterworld! I'm actually interested in the whole post-apocalyptic nature of everything. That would definitely make for an interesting AU, fleshing out some muggles on the run or something. Anyways, happy to have found it and a very good read!