Reviews for Harry Potter and Merlin's Reaper
heathenlib6941 chapter 22 . 4/7
Helping an unelected monarch back into power is not my idea of a plan.
MuggleRavenclaw chapter 19 . 4/7
One small thing here. You do realize that Susan Bones is not blonde, right? According to the Harry Potter wiki page, she is a redhead. The movies show her as a redhead. I'm not 100% certain if the books specify either way, but why go with blonde when nearly everyone sees her as a ginger?
MuggleRavenclaw chapter 28 . 4/7
This story was very different from what I usually read. A bit dark for my taste, but not disgustingly explicit. I'm a bit saddened that Hermione couldn't end up with Harry, but I suppose the King of England is a good enough consolation prize. ;) Overall, this story was not your best, but I did enjoy reading it; even if I am still a bit confused about the whole "Golden Mist" thing. Oh well.
Inferius1957 chapter 28 . 2/9
This was a wonderful story, deserving of being stored in my Zombie proof vault.

]-)
Sorasdream chapter 1 . 1/22
Wow, this sounds great so far. It's already pulling on my heart-strings can I picture how devastated Harry would feel if this were to happen to his family. Sounds like the main pairing with be Harry and Hermione, which is great.
LuxEterna1 chapter 28 . 12/20/2013
nice i liked it though i wonder if fleur was also affected by the golden mist? afterall she was a being of magic
Meteoricshipyards chapter 13 . 12/17/2013
I don't know how I missed reading this. But I do like it, and it's very captivating. And I'm glad you put the time line in the previous chapter, it does give an idea of the state of the world (I wasn't sure before that if there was still a wizarding world and a mundane one; now I know).

Anyway, good story. Looking forward to the rest.

Tom A.
AndreyKl chapter 28 . 12/15/2013
I don't like the end result, but story itself is interesting. Thanks.
RykOakwine chapter 28 . 12/15/2013
Thanks to the author for sticking through the completion of a story he freely admits having lost interest in. if only such a dedication to craft and fans was common on this site!
An excellent story. More could have been made of it. Could have easily doubled in length, going into details the premise and setting posited, very easily and its a shame it is so short. But hey, it id completed and that's pretty cool.
Good job amd thank you, author.
thebetawholived chapter 23 . 11/30/2013
is it a break point or a point of material failure?
Annamione57 chapter 28 . 11/10/2013
That was an... Interesting story
Iryelb chapter 28 . 11/7/2013
Even though this story has almost thirty chapters and over 50,000 words I can't help but think of it as a cute little story, probably because of the stories I've read that have more than twice as many chapters and well over twenty times as many words, but that's neither hear nor there. Great story I look forward to a couple other stories you've written that looked interesting to me.
Rose Hathaway Potter chapter 28 . 10/30/2013
its very good!
Bjs
Hyena-Sennin chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
A view of hell on earth, but a well-written one. Please DO continue to write good fanfic!
Guest chapter 28 . 10/22/2013
dark, disturbing, violence, sex, rape, sex-slaves, rebellion, and very well written.