Reviews for Falling Disguises
Mistress Cherpa chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Really love this story, your Kisame in this is very realistic, it's rare that anyone writes a realistic Kisame. He's usually all protective and loved up, but really we all know Kisame would never be like that.

Itachi sounds young in this, like early teens, if that's the case i think you portrayed his attitude of no self-worth and self loathing true to how i think he would be.

My favorite line:

"his very bones strained not to shatter—but he reflected that he might not care if they did. He almost wanted them to. I mean nothing. . ."
PullMeLikeI'mYourZiper chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
OMG I love the fanfic and all the songs you listen while writting :P (my favs "fer sure" and "the world")

Pick up your stiletos yeah!

And f* me in the back seat :D :D

also love Kisa x Ita, cute

and the drugs... awsome!

*hug* *hug* *hug* xD
allanimehere chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
poor itachi!
Stratagem Blue chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
Definitely warped - I agree with Itachi. But for one less associated with the smut-like fic, I'd say it was quite excellent. Very /very/ vivid imagery, and a lot of startling moves on Kisame's part. I like how the italics all seem to go into that negative vibe for the whole affair, the self denial, and yet at the end he simply gives in, he decides that it's "alright" to be in this dangerous game of love and poison. As always, it is written so effectively that I actually forget I'm reading at times, and feel more like a part of the scenery, somewhere nearby and watching as it unfolds.
Bloodied-san chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
I LOVED IT! Great job!
Milky-Chan222 chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
Well this is really amazing. I love the way it's written and love how in character they are. This is so good i read it twice before reviewing lol. This story definatly deserves a fave.

Also I have to ask: Did my fic help you learn to love KisaIta?

And oh yeah Fer sure is an awesome song. That's the one I listened to while writing my fic...weird...lol.

Well anyway, your fic is amazing and I hope you continue writing!
Dawnerah chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
I didn't dare breathing 'cause I feared I could destroy the atmosphere...

Very well written, the best way to characterise this pairing.
Karijn Aska Shangel chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
Good story, they're really in character, especially for a first time drabble story! (I always love Itachi in denial) Keep writing KisaIta, we need more of them!
Veleum chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
I'm so used to crap fanfic of smushy gush that this is a welcome break from it. So good, and why is it that most fangirls imagine Itachi likes pain (me included) ? Lol, must be because the only person who can cause him pain is Kisame.

Lol, on another note, what drug did they use?

ST
Count Napula chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
Delightful. I quite enjoyed that.