Reviews for Seduction
MyRandomName chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Awesome crossover
Netchka3 chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Yeah for the humans. Humans 6 billion, Cylons 0. :-) ;-)
KasumiCain chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Great stuff!
turbomagnus chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Personally, although my favorite Bond will always be Connery... I'm seeing this as Brosnon - probably the whole "You'd miss me"/"I never miss" scene from 'The World is Not Enough'.
angierocks chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
This was really good, I enjoyed reading. I can't help but wonder what would happen if the colonials showed up after all of this. I think that you should write a continuation, your definitely a good enough writer to pull it off.
Pyeknu chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Lovely. And typical James, a la "The World Is Not Enough" (as I am playing that song on YouTube in the background as I read this).

Very nice.

As for my guess: I would definitely call this a Dalton Bond. If not him, definitely Brosnan.
britanic chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
I loved the story, but I thought it might have looked better if instead of ending the story with "end", if it ended with...

end of line.
Zantac the Barbarian chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
With all due respect, Breezie? BEG HIM TO FINISH HIS OLDER INCOMPLETES! They've been wasting cyberspace on this website too long. Unfinished stories should be the exception: NEVER THE RULE!
The Breeze chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Nice little story, begging for continuation. Minor correction: "We're not the Colonial's" shouldn't have an apostrophe. It's not meant to be possessive.
S058 chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
Nice Job, and I'm sure the NSA loved the new tech that Six gave them.
rankokunalpha1 chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
I wish you had expanded this story I can see it working and the irony is they had no clue! keep up the awesome writing!
JJ Rust chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Way cool. Awesome ending. Some good thoughts in there from Six.

One typo I caught: "The Colonial's" should be "The Colonials"

Enjoyed this a lot.
Imzadi chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Very nice. Although I haven't seen BSG, I can imagine it going just this way. Poor Gaius, losing his 6!
Life of Nemo chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
baller
Zantac the Barbarian chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
A better question, Mr. Malloy, would be: does this particular author ever intend-honestly, genuinely, and truly intend-to finish his _much-older_ crossovers?*

*Which, imo, ought to have higher priority over the first chapter of any new stories.