Reviews for Seduction
WhyTK chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
"We're not the Colonial's. We're not afraid of our technology." Awesome! It never occured to me that would be Earth's advantage.

There is one tactical criticism I must make: a gun is a tool for punching holes in an object from a distance. You should never touch the enemy with your gun, especially an enemy as fast and strong as Six, aka Gina. It tells the enemy exactly where the gun is, and she could knock it clear of herself and turn it against you.

May I call your attention to my story "Dark Shadows: The Englishman"?

Once again, great job.
WhyTK
MyRandomName chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Awesome crossover
Netchka3 chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Yeah for the humans. Humans 6 billion, Cylons 0. :-) ;-)
KasumiCain chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Great stuff!
turbomagnus chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Personally, although my favorite Bond will always be Connery... I'm seeing this as Brosnon - probably the whole "You'd miss me"/"I never miss" scene from 'The World is Not Enough'.
angierocks chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
This was really good, I enjoyed reading. I can't help but wonder what would happen if the colonials showed up after all of this. I think that you should write a continuation, your definitely a good enough writer to pull it off.
Pyeknu chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Lovely. And typical James, a la "The World Is Not Enough" (as I am playing that song on YouTube in the background as I read this).

Very nice.

As for my guess: I would definitely call this a Dalton Bond. If not him, definitely Brosnan.
britanic chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
I loved the story, but I thought it might have looked better if instead of ending the story with "end", if it ended with...

end of line.
Zantac the Barbarian chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
With all due respect, Breezie? BEG HIM TO FINISH HIS OLDER INCOMPLETES! They've been wasting cyberspace on this website too long. Unfinished stories should be the exception: NEVER THE RULE!
The Breeze chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Nice little story, begging for continuation. Minor correction: "We're not the Colonial's" shouldn't have an apostrophe. It's not meant to be possessive.
S058 chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
Nice Job, and I'm sure the NSA loved the new tech that Six gave them.
rankokunalpha1 chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
I wish you had expanded this story I can see it working and the irony is they had no clue! keep up the awesome writing!
JJ Rust chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Way cool. Awesome ending. Some good thoughts in there from Six.

One typo I caught: "The Colonial's" should be "The Colonials"

Enjoyed this a lot.
Imzadi chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Very nice. Although I haven't seen BSG, I can imagine it going just this way. Poor Gaius, losing his 6!
Life of Nemo chapter 1 . 5/20/2009