Reviews for Damp Jacket
putyournamehere chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Shino and Hanabi are so cute together! I'm glad it wasn't another with Hinata and Naruto, Kiba deserves it more :3 Loved the story, well thought out ending as well!
Ikaru Sentinal chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
oh Kawaii! XD So cute! I love it.
JustYouMeAndAkamaru chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
you have sucessfully converted me. i only clicked on it because it said hinatakiba, but i guess i like hanabishino now too. XD
HinataMorningstar chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
aw
CobaltHeart chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
Aw I really love this couple -squee- (readin' em to help meh btw)
Dinero chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
Man. You have me totally hooked on these Hanabi Shino fics. I Really like how you write her and then how cute Shino always is. And Naruto's fourth glass of champagne... lol. You are good at writing the characters how they are.
UserID2 chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
lol, when you said that naruto drank a lot i just had to imagine him drunk and it was pretty hilarious. you made one or two grammar mistakes but overall it was really well written. nice ending although i do have to say it was a little obvious if you already knew the pairing (but i don't think it really matters that it was obvious). well i'm off to read your first story.
Your-buddy-Stephanie chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
OMG! _ That was so cute! I really liked it thought now I feel bad that I have to kill Hanabi. Shino is mine! J/K