Reviews for Let Him Go
ChordOverstreetFan chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
This explains so much. He knows that he can't give Sho the real sibling relationship that he needs, but that Judai could - so he lets go so that Sho can have that with Judai. It might not be what Sho would want, but Ryo knows that it's what would be best for Sho.
harinezumiko chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Wow. Thanks for filling that hole.

I love Ryou and Shou's relationship, it's so messed up, and you captured it perfectly. You really have a way with characterisation, and not a word out of place.
SunMoonAndSpoon chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Oh wow, this was gorgeous. I really like this interpretation of their relationship. In many cases I've seen it depicted as something rather sappy and loving, and that just doesn't describe them at all. Ryo does care about Shou, but he hasn't done it "right", and he isn't able to express it, especially not in a way that Shou would understand. They're very mismatched people, in a way. I like the thing about Shou having to let Ryo go, at the end. In some ways he's done that a long time ago, but Shou never really stops hoping to have a real sibling relationship with Ryo, which Ryo just can't give him...the whole thing is really complicated and sad, and you depicted it beautifully. Oh, and Ed's sarcasm was an amusing and effective way to cut the drama. Over all, great story. Thanks for sharing it.
Diapers chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
Gosh..this..is just AWESOME.

It's one of the deepest and most meaningful fics I've read do far..it's perfect.

Yeah, it is. Love it.
WilderCapall chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
oh my god...second time i've read it, still one of the best fics i've ever seen. i was Kaiseress last time i reviewed; i had to create a new account. but i have news that may heal a shattered heart. Ryou is alive. all of those who died in the other world returned; they arent lost! if you already knew, forgive me for repeating, but i must spread the news to all those who suffer from his loss.
Kaiseress chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
i am crying my eyes out...i cried for four hours after i found out, and repeatedly i realized i wasn't breathing...what's creepy is that now i have that pain...i'm feeling his pain. it's fitting. he WAS my life for 2 years...good fic, but i can't see the screen now, so i gotta go...*sniff*
MissingExodus chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
Wow. This is good. I love it.

thingy-me-jellyfis chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
Wow... That was a great story. The ending nearly had me in tears! good work. Poor Kaiser. The ideas in this story really justify his choice to walk away from his brother. You should be very pleased with this story!
Coco Gash Jirachi chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
That was amazing, and... deep.
Higuchimon chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
Aw! *squees and fondles the fic respectfully* Ryou is just...perfect there. The right way.