Reviews for The Girl Who Would Be God
ZeronosVega chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
I think the implied ending did this story justice, all the while adding a nice, slightly humorous twist to it. I didn't feel that the characters were too OOC given the situation. To me, it's more that you have a Haruhi who is aware that she's in a dream of sorts, willing to indulge in her desires, and a Kyon who goes along with it because he was advised to until he comes to grips with his own desires. Basically, her desire is to have "fun" with Kyon and as he grows to accept that it's what he wants (as well as his ticket out).

Onto the characters themselves, I found Kyon to have a rather accurate portrayal. Reading his thoughts resulted in a chuckle a number of times. I liked how he kept thinking back to Itsuki's advice, since at various points it could be interpreted as taunting or an excuse for himself liking what was going on.

One last thing, I found a sentence which had an error in it: "Uh, I don't think that would be necessary, you Asahina-san have..." Thanks so much for writing this story! Cheers!
Fallen Dragonfly chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
Quite a nice story. Good concept, more than a little cliché with Koizumi's warning,l but it doesn't heavily weigh the story down so that's good. Also a good idea to end with implication rather than assurance. It does a lot for the story, avoids one of those often dreadful smut scenes, ends the story on a positive and comedic note, among other things.

Anyway, again, well done!
jammiexdodger chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
This was brilliant piece, and you got the characters personalities just right from what I can see. Jolly good show!
Yami Vizzini chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Best. Ending. Ever.

Not too much else to say, but this pulls off another "dream" moment with aplomb- though one wonders just how they'll react over the next few days!
daydreambuff chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
The Seduction of Kyon.

Favorite Line: 'Kyon's little thought train chugged happily off a cliff and exploded magnificently in mid air.'

I didn't think they were too OOC. The situation you set up kind of hand waved any potential for OOCness. And Kyon inner monologue was very appropriate. I liked it.
Haruhi.-.x.-.Kyon9 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
I WANT A SEQUEL! :) It's very good!
Tikigod784 chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
This should be one of the last episodes for the series finale... at least before they go off to College...

EXCELLENT!
Mankiis chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
WHA-? You left us hanging there! No fair! And the fic was getting SO good too!

Like, seriously, write more! You're freaking awesome!
ShinakaStar chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
That was absolutely HOT and so true to KyonHaruhi. Though a lemon would have made me wibble even more but that's just asking for too much now. XD

~~*Shinaka*~~
Maul64 chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Thanks for writing this! 'Twas the best Suzumiya fic i've read thusfar, and neither Kyon nor Haruhi seemed at all out of character here. I (and the rest of the world?) definitely think that Haruhi has a thing for Kyon, and going with the idea that she 1) Doesn't realize she's God and 2) thinks that closed space is a dream state, she would certainly hit on Kyon in the situation you describe here. However, I think that if anything, Haruhi would be more forward than you describe. you write that Kyon thinks haruhi might be torturing him again, but that doesn't seem to be what you're going for here. Then again, if Haruhi had been any more forward, this story would have been even shorter, so if you ever decide to finish this scene, and consequently tell a longer story, a more forward haruhi might be appropriate. if it ever happens, i would love to read the extended version. in addition, the first two lines were brilliant, they made my day. I hope i've been some help, if i wasn't, the oh well... anyway, keep writing!
ObsessedTyZulaFan chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
So good and great vocab
anon chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Can't believe I didn't find this sooner.

BONER-INSPIRING.
Trigger chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
LoL if she thought this was a dream, I would love to see a next day chapter and see the interaction between kyon and haruhi. great fic
Saq78642 chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
I smell a sequel XD, that was one truly amusing fic!
Sousukes-Girl chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
I'm a big fan of this "little" fic. You did a great job, I'm glad you've graced us this this story!

As imaginative as I am, I would love it if you would indeed expound upon this scene, if of course the muses strike in that direction.

Great job!